• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1) what mod is that
2) who's that in Egypt
3) define "manageable size"
other than that, can we see a world map?

1.) MPM
2.) Ayyubids (in this game Jerusalem based Levant-ish revolter state)
3.) when it comes to Ottomans in MPM, manageable size really is whatever size you can actually beat :) If they come after you, and youre weaker, youre in a world of pain, much like Golden Horde was early on for my Moscovy, they actually beat me twice, taking about 40% of my provinces.

Sure, heres the world map:

And a bit zoomed in:

At the moment im allied to Golden Horde successor states (since i force released them) but the general idea is to expand eastward, see if i can recreate the Big Game, ultimate goals are Persia and India.

1) The mod is probably MPM, a link to which can be found in his signature.

2) Based on history I'd guess the nation in Egypt is the Ayyubids (or however you spell them).

Damn youre good :p

So here's my current Hindustan Game
View attachment 46349
Why I took so long to form it? Easy, I used a bit rare country to form it:
View attachment 46350
I could have manged it around 1530 I believe but I conquered only 2-3 provinces per war and also took great pains to become the dominant country in Europe, I disbanded the HRE by 1480 and only then started to take QFTNW. All in all quite a fun game, but now I have three times the income of my rivals and the challenge is gone :(

My Austrian campaign as a non HRE member.

21l359h.jpg

I have fought, I dont know, probably 100 wars or so. I dont know for sure, I just know that most of the time I have been at war.

my first finished campaign

After I maxed all my techs all I could do was mint so I had an enormous amount of money and for some reason it went negetive I had to take all 5 loans and it was still negative so I went bankrupt, thats why i have low legitimacy, the last year I decided to go over the infamy limit and annex all the opms I had left inside my empire cuz i didnt wanna take the 4 infamy. and for anyone who's wondering I have over 3 million troops

eu38.jpg

eu39.jpg

eu3maptur1820261.jpg

My Austrian campaign as a non HRE member.

21l359h.jpg

I have fought, I dont know, probably 100 wars or so. I dont know for sure, I just know that most of the time I have been at war.

Dat Burgundy!

EDIT: Dat Tver!

Have yiou considered playing on a higher difficulty? You've only been playing 50 years! :)

I feel like I'll be crushed - though I'm playing on normal.

Also - I successfully fought and beat the Jalayrids as I used my army (and some transfer forces from Italy) to beat their bigger forces then forced my armies back if they couldn't go for the kill. With Moscovy as a distraction for the GH - I managed to grab two territories.

eu349.png

My France-HRE Game, 1 Jan 1821, First serious game:

The World:

504740449.jpg

My Direct Holdings + My Vassals:

504741258.jpg

Since those links won't work for Chrome, I'll give you step by step instructions. Step 1, save your picture. Step 2, upload your picture to postimage.org (it's what I use). Step 3, copy the forum BB code or the first forum code. Step 4, paste to your post. Voila, it is done.

eu350.png

Got over-extension so that sucks.

But hey, I've got three of the four patriarchates back. (Roma and Jueda are being Orthodox-ified.)

Since those links won't work for Chrome, I'll give you step by step instructions. Step 1, save your picture. Step 2, upload your picture to postimage.org (it's what I use). Step 3, copy the forum BB code or the first forum code. Step 4, paste to your post. Voila, it is done.

Are you talking to me?

Japan 1486.

After uniting Japan as Minamoto, I PUed and inherited Manchu. They split off again from Korea. Since I dont get any Colonists through religion its a relief to have weak Hordes at the doorstep (Oreo-Cookies or something like that).
Went to Taiwan as Minamoto (chose CV as first NI for a time), took Okinawa, then as Japan went to the north and south (Sulu, Pose).
As soon as I had Trade 7 switched to QFTNW and went to Africa, kicked Mutapa (which owned every east african Province I now own), from there to Oyo (my Westernization province), and am currently en route with 12,000 brave Samurai, to accomplish what Japan managed not in WWII (taking Mexico *g*)
JAPAN2.jpg

Notable things:
Timurids weakened the Ottomans (now wiped out by Venice), before crumbling through revolutions
Denmark spread out like the measles in the east sea, before connecting its provinces together... somehow
Castille has taken posessions in many european regions
Malacca was down to OPM, before recuperating and taking revenge
Englad was strong, then weak, went strong again (almost took entire british island), and is now again weak
Mamluks had similar up and downs...
JAPAN1.jpg

And does anyone know, why I cant adopt imperial administration? I am an Empire, but my government is Feudal monarchy.

I love it when people use crazy countries to make other countries. I remember seeing a Castilian Malaysia.

Oh you mean this? :p

This is my current Aachen game. Nice AI Byzantines and Deccan.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Aachen1640-Jan2012.gif
    Aachen1640-Jan2012.gif
    109,3 KB · Views: 2.186
Last edited: