• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
attachment.php

Our 10-20 player game again. Not-so-noticable player countries are Korea, Spain, and France (who was once Burgundy). I'm Russia. Currently working on the last horde in the game, Nogai.

depends if your stopping every 5 seconds to micromanage :)

but i would like to know this as well...

Well there's many campaigns during the weeks in the multiplayer forum, usually people set a day and time in the week and play 3-4 hours in a row that specific day every week.
Usually being played on speed 3 and 2 during pvp wars, preferred people never pause unless they want to surrender or alike in a pvp war :)

I play 3-4 player private MP games with friends, generally speaking we play on speed 3 and never pause unless an emergency.

Generally speaking we play for 4-5 hrs a day, 2-3 days a week.

Speaking of MP games, here is our current game.

Care to take guesses on the players? (Shouldn't be to hard)

NOTE: There are only 4 players...

EU3_MAP_SCO_16751213_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_SCO_16751213_3.jpg

EU3_1-1.jpg

EU3_2-1.jpg

Untitled.png

Is that Georgia or Scandinavia? I'd think the latter more likely.

Also ugly borders all around.

Pax Romania!

My Wallachia>Romania Empire.

For clarification, I'm playing with the March 30th 5.1b patch, and I edited the tech modifiers. Eastern to 95, Ottoman to 90, Muslim to 85, India to 80, Chinese to 60. Mind you, I did this BEFORE trying Wallachia, when I was playing Brandenburg>Prussia and Holland>Netherlands in my first two games with DW.

EU3_6-1.jpg

Does that say "Austrian Golden Horde"?

Yeah it does, same it says Romanian Tripli if i see that thing right xD

2 Screen shots of my current Not-Yet-An-Empire Moscovy game:

100 years from start: Swedes might seem like a natural target, but trust me theyre not: better tech and troops, i tried and failed miserably :D

150 years from start: the only reason i was able to take anything from Lithuania is because of reformation event fired in Lit, causing most of their neighbors to declare war very soon, which turned into a nice gang bang party, so i thought id step in, help them fall apart a bit :) rofl at Croatia, keeps popping up all the time xD

On a side note, im getting really pissed off today: finally i get Turks to act like they should: pillage and loot everything that isnt nailed to the ground, and then for some reason France decides to stop being BBB, and all of a sudden i get Mega-Uber Spain and GB in like 5 games in a row :D Insane...

Last edited:
That Scandinavia reminds me of the time I was playing as Denmark in 1399 and inherited Muscovy. With cores :(

My Scandinavia was basically a Uber-Russia after that. I miss core inheriting.

I just wish i had some way of preventing certain AI countries from interacting with each others, for example Spanish and French / Scandinavian and Russian countries.