• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bulgar's gonna Bulgar, it seems

Hpw do you get Steppe wolf to work?On my pc it crashes on loading history :(

My current game (only normal difficulty). I started as Teutonic Order and went take out Poland/Lithuania => form protestant Prussia => take Bill of Rights + Unam Sanctam for CBs on pretty much the whole world => expand north till Neva and south till Crimea to prevent Europe from blobbing into horde lands => PU and inherit Bohemia, Austria & Bavaria => dissolve HRE => grab Prussian Military Reforms => form Germany:

2012-02-18_00001.jpg

Vassals include Hungary, Gotland, Ferrara and all the German minors that are left:

2012-02-18_00002.jpg

Next step will be getting my government tech to 32 to go constitutional monarchy and slowly diplo-annexing all my vassals except Holland, Hungary, Hamburg and Gotland, but I guess I'll probably start a new game on a higher difficulty level soon.

All will bow down to the Reich!
EU3_1.png
EU3_3.png
and a successful AI Japan!
EU3_2.png

Austria -> Germany. I inherited Bavaria, Brittany and Bohemia, and diplo-annexed Burgundy and Sardinia-Piedmont. Got 32 BB in one war against a collapsing Spain (it was fighting 6 wars when I attacked).

All will bow down to the Reich!
View attachment 47768
View attachment 47769
Austria -> Germany. I inherited Bavaria, Brittany and Bohemia, and diplo-annexed Burgundy and Sardinia-Piedmont. Got 32 BB in one war against a collapsing Spain (it was fighting 6 wars when I attacked).

You should try that in a multiplayer game. But please show us screenshots too, when you're in someone elses sphere...
Nice Persia thought.

what year did you start cam?

1033 I believe... whenever Templar Order first appeared...

How did you take on the Abbasids
Ive tried that with Jersulem its impossible

Allied with Jerusalem and Tripoli (tiny little 1 province below me)

took advanatage of when the Abbasids had a lot of revolts, went massive attack style on them with all allies...

And then I became a backstabber =P

Bulgar's gonna Bulgar, it seems

It was scaring me, even China "felt threatened" by them and I never see that with any chineese dynasty, unless I'm the one they're threatened by...

I seen 100k stacks on their border with me and I was like :L