• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
heres my ottoman empire, right after forcing a PU on the jalayrids
eu31z.jpg

First time ive seen the ai form lotharingia, and now im scared , they have a bigger army than mine while im already atleast 30-40 regiments over my limit and my empire is atleast 10 times bigger than theirs, i dont know how they did it lol, the poland-lithuania-russia alliance has me fed up, russia and poland keep taking turns to attack me which always brings in the other one anyways, once austria sees me at war they obviously attack bringing in bohemia england and spain :(
eu32f.jpg
Thats one big empire for so early in the game!

Well... it was a long time, here is my last gameplay after a long time without playing to EU3. This time I started as Vijayanagar and with the new patch, damm!, I need cores in all the region to form Hisutan. Wait until I got the cores, wensternize as soon as possible and, war, war and more war.

eu3maphin1817491.png

eu3maphin1817492.png

Here's my Austrian Kingdom! I started in 1356 using the Death and Taxes 4.0e mod. Well first i allied with Poland, Hungary and France. We are now in 1403 and i'm still allied with France and Poland because Hungary is a traitor. So I have been pwning Hungary in a few wars but they are allied with to Lithuainia and The Teutonics. I've just ended a war with them.

eu32eh.png

Now to the more interesting part! Diplomacy! First I made alot of RM:s and got 3 unions with England, Savoy and Bavaria. Later I inhereited Bavaria wich was a nice boost. I have alot of enemies etc. Castille, Hungary, Ottomans; Teutonic Order and Lithuainia. i also have alot of vassals. I have been the emperor since the start and I have passed two reforms in the empire.

eu31d.png

Last edited:
I think he started some time before 1400, like 1354 or whatever. Anyway, it is a rather big empire regardless.
I actually started in 1399, havent downloaded the new D&T, the reason I expanded so fast is I forced a PU on the mamlukes around 1403, I annexed alot really fast I must've gotten overextension in the 1420s, it went away when i inherited the mamlukes although i got it again around the 1500s, I colonized the timurides and annexed some russian provinces to cut them off from siberia as u can see in the screenshot

Well... it was a long time, here is my last gameplay after a long time without playing to EU3. This time I started as Vijayanagar and with the new patch, damm!, I need cores in all the region to form Hisutan. Wait until I got the cores, wensternize as soon as possible and, war, war and more war.

The borders of your empire and its size look awesome! Me ha molao, vamos :)

I actually started in 1399, havent downloaded the new D&T, the reason I expanded so fast is I forced a PU on the mamlukes around 1403, I annexed alot really fast I must've gotten overextension in the 1420s, it went away when i inherited the mamlukes although i got it again around the 1500s, I colonized the timurides and annexed some russian provinces to cut them off from siberia as u can see in the screenshot

Wow that must have been a fun game :) Good job.

My Brunei -> Malaya game (all normal settings, no lucky nations).

I didn't really have objectives when I first started playing (aside from expand and survive), but decided to Islamify Asia/India as my main goal, with an even later decision to colonize as much as I could, which turned out to be all of oceania and Western North America. I also tried to keep it "realistic" by staying under infamy limit and trying to develop my provinces as much as possible, especially those on my home islands.

Whole world:

eu3mapmsa1821116.png

Note the Bohemian ex-blob. It ended up expanding all the way east to Urumqi, so I decided to protect Muslim lands and collapse them by taking over the whole nation with two 30K stacks (they had an army of 400K before the war started).

The extent of my Islamification of Asia:

2011122700002l.jpg

Note the Islamified Rotibor I left as a token of the Bohemian conquest :-D

Income 2.5x times that of the next richest nation:

eu34d.png

And furthest in land tech (although my other techs are pretty crippled):

eu35s.png

This was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
I have played a couple of games already, but am by no means a good player. Still, I am proud of my Irish unification, and trade/colonization empire:
Me and my minions:
eu3mapire159711223.png

The world:
eu3mapire159711222.png

I have started games with all Irish minors, but finally got lucky when playing Munster and took England when Scotland was overrunning them. I continued to be lucky when I annexed Leinster, his ally Scotland was also my ally and for some reason Scotland decided to side with me in my conquest war (for which I had a mission). A little bit later, we finished off England.

I claimed the throne of Scotland, and won the succession war. Unfortunately I am currently struggling against my overextension because I just inherited Scotland (i.e. practically entire Britain) and was colonizing heavily. It is 1597, so there's still some time left on the Great Campaign :)

My Cherokee empire. Well, republic, actually. I only had to survive one war with Castille and Portugal before westernising. After that it has been so easy that it's boring, I play just to see how much money I can gather and how far ahead can I get in tech. And for the achievement obviously. I admit I played this game on very easy because I had never played with a New World tribe but I didn't expect the game to be so easy after the westernisation. Pretty much every European country has like 100% inflation now, making them even less of a menace. Castille failed so badly that at one point it was in a union under OPM Albania. :)

Castille under Albania sounds so frighteningly awesome to see.

I just have to make do with what seems to be a huge Epirus and Qasim Khanate (I haven't discovered everything yet)

Last edited:
Here's my Teutonic Order:
EU3_23.png

not particularly large. But something interesting happened. I got a core on Trakai (then a Ukrainian province) Mazovia was allied to Ukraine so i force vassalise them. but the Pressure from Novgorod got too high and i therefore was forced to abandon the war. Then i luck out, Golden Horde ravages Ukraine and they collapse afterward. freeing a 2pm Lithuania (with Trakai as capitol) and giving 2 Provinces to Mazovia. After Annexing Lithuania in a short war is sell Grodno for free to Mazovia to connect their land and think, Nice with little effort on my part a big vassal. Then I answer a call to arms by Brandenburg and fight Poland, crushing their armies. After the war apparently Polish Patriots were funded by Mazovia in Poland and they collapse doubling Mazovia again. After Collapsing the rebels weren''t done yet and march into the remainder of Poland causing it to collapse again. Their only province that remained was a single Hungarian cultured province.

EU3_MAP_TEU_1455.5.10_2.png

eu3mapnaj182012.jpg

Here's my Caliphate 2.0
Can you guess who attacked me every 5 years for most of the game? Burgundy? Avignon? Austria? Hungary? Moldavia? Khorasan? Rajputana? No, they attacked me every 8 years or so.
It was Shawnee who trolled me for two centuries till the USA put them down. For that, i rewarded them with my surplus colonies in the midwest.