• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, well, well... here is my latests Vijayanagar's gameplay... what do you think?

eu3maphin182012271.png

eu3maphin182012272.png

The two countries in asia are in PU with me but I didn't inherit in 250 years.

Just another Byzantium, mostly vanilla 5.1. This was my second game. Liberal reloading but I'm still fairly satisfied. :laugh: It took way more time than I expected to chew through the HRE, so I didn't expand much into Asia. Then again, I'm not sure I could lose enough infamy. I was pretty much fighting someone whenever I could afford it, staying at 10 points or less. I stayed Orthodox, so maybe I'll try Catholic for the cardinal bonus next time.

1820-dec-25.jpg
EU3_MAP_BYZ_1820.12.25_1.jpg
EU3_MAP_BYZ_1820.12.25_3.jpg

Just another Byzantium, mostly vanilla 5.1. This was my second game. Liberal reloading but I'm still fairly satisfied. :laugh: It took way more time than I expected to chew through the HRE, so I didn't expand much into Asia. Then again, I'm not sure I could lose enough infamy. I was pretty much fighting someone whenever I could afford it, staying at 10 points or less. I stayed Orthodox, so maybe I'll try Catholic for the cardinal bonus next time.

View attachment 61468
View attachment 61466
View attachment 61467

Uhh... Is that Portugal? And Prussian Norway? Awesome empire, please take Iberia though you make it look perfect

Uhh... Is that Portugal? And Prussian Norway? Awesome empire, please take Iberia though you make it look perfect

That is Portugese Asia, yes. :laugh: They did pretty well. So well I had to force them into a PU! I didn't help them, though. They were already colonizing Asia when I got them in the 1700s. Here's what they looked like:

EU3_MAP_POR_1820.12.25_1.jpg

Prussia also has a few provinces in North America, above Mexico and UPCA. (I had no idea what UPCA was when that appeared.)

portugal-PU.jpg

I'd like to take Iberia but I'm out of time and I think the game would shortly crash if I changed the end date, as tech levels are 68. Might try it, though.

My first game as england(although i have been watching advice on how to beat france for a long time)
Basically,you put 1 stack in navarra and let your armies conquer france.After that all is easy(don't forget the smexy capture paris mission)
Britanny and Scotland are my vassals
I won't colonise since basically i won the HYW as england i am more interested in continental matters
Also i won't be forming great britain.I will stay england since my focus is supposed not to be only the isles but also france
I will also be converting this to vic2

My Sweden -> Scandinavia game which I'm going to convert to vicky to see if I'm same kind of a behemoth as UK is in the typical campaign..
oLFiJ.png
My vassals: France in North East Russia, Peru in South America and Brunswick in Europe. Had Finland and Brandenburg as my vassals too but decided to grab their lands via diploannex.
wb8EE.png
That Bohemian snake crawling towards Asia was quite annoying since I HAD TO wage one war against them to grab Danzig and one or two provinces around the area to complete my Balkan circle.

Last edited:
Looks awesome.Although IMO you should have captured england for a complete viking campaing :p

I want to attack Castille to destroy them and stop them from competing me but should i?This seems like a perfect chance IMO.They have 20k troops scattered all over spain and revolts while i have 68k troops in the border with them
And a picture so someone can evaluate my postition:

I think it is possible. You have the dominant military and naval force. That said, it will come down to how much stability hit/infamy hit you are willing to take. Aragon still exists, Portugal still exists, and all the African countries still exist, so the only way you could weaken Castille at this point would be to either annex some land yourself (4bb per province) or force them to release Navarra and Galacia, which wouldn't really weaken them at all. If your infamy cap is 30, the worst you could do to them is take 6-7 provinces, but then you will have maxed out your infamy and would be spending the next 30-50 years fighting rebellions, having horrible diplomatic hits, and not be able to trade for crud. Do you have any real casus belli against them? Maybe guarantee Aragon, Portugal, Morocco, Tunis, and Algiers and wait for Castille to declare? Then attack. At least then you won't have the stability hit and you can let one of the other countries take some provinces which would let you slow down Castille while not killing yourself with BB.

Im thinking of weaking them by destroying their military and their country by occupying it therefore rising their wa to the max
After that i will release granada,galicia and navarra and the patriots will make sure their countries get provinces
I have liberations btw from the national idea

An update on my game. The year is 1692 and my vassal Moldova has formed the Romanian Nation.

wambP.jpg

I'd add Bohemia to the commonwealth but they are in personal union with Muscovy and I don't like that. Now I have taken Bulgaria and Hungary though, I could try fighting Muscovy, but I'll wait and see if Austria-Hungary takes more provinces from them.

On Austria-Hungary and Hungary both existing, I've been pretending that the Austrian king claims the title of Hungary and all I've done is put a pretender on the throne. :)

Here is the diplo view:

jPJoo.jpg

Mjnzi.jpg

I will tell you one thing:
Removed Castille successfully from europe
Also nice commonwealth,but dafak is sweden doing in siberia and east russia?
Also dat colonising netheralands

Spain are my bestest friends for two centuries though. :( I'll need them eventually in facing HRE France anyway.

Yah, Netherlands colonized all of Mexico. The new world in general has been pretty interesting. Portugal colonized the original 13 colonies, whilst England colonized Canada but Portugal annexed Canada from England. Recently though, it seems that England annexed the southern American colonies from Portugal in a war I wasn't paying attention too. France showed up to the game late and decided to annex Provence who had started colonizing Africa, and from there they colonized other parts of Africa.

Sweden formed the East India Trading Company and went on to look for colonies in eastern Siberia I guess. I think that area of Sweden has used to be an animist country and they got there early. I haven't seen that happen in other games but regardless that behavior will need fixing.

No i was talking about mine ousting of castille from europe

Dem monies
eu31x.jpg
My empire(i enforced PU on catalonia)
eu33s.jpg
Also...
eu34.jpg