• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know if this qualifies as an "empire" but I've been "playing" a hands-off game as Tahiti in D&T 6.5 recently. Basically, what I did was turn off all notifications (so the game wouldn't crash), put the game on full speed, set the screen in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (where the game will run really fast), and just went away from the computer. Here is what the world (through many screenshots so you can see things like vassals) looks like in 1411(it is "playing" in the background, so time goes by really quickly, so I can update really quickly).
2cp525t.png

15x776h.png

2u5qcuq.png

2w36on4.png

Last edited:
Looks cool! Definitely go on with this so we can see the world develop :)

Unfortunately, when there are other things I'm doing, the game runs slower, like as if it was 2 or 3 speed or something.

Har har har! low FPS (or was that high?) or u've got something open, or processor is... you know... not best, like mine :)

Here is a screenshot from the same game, this one from 1497.
1zx8ks1.png

Byzantium survived?I see castille and portugal are colonising.Nice sweden!Is lithuania orthodox or catholic?Is that trebizond or Ak koyunlu n asia minor?Who captured China?

Sorry for doubleposting,but here is an empire i made with MPM 6.6
eu36.png

eu3mapjai1444632.png
Jalayarids are really nice country to play,even through at start timurids have occupied many provinces it is moderate,gaining 40 ducats per year.I had to pay loads of money to the timurids in order to peace them,thank god the ottomans had not peaced with them otherwise i wouldn't even be here
I'm kidding about the last sentence:p

Last edited:
Byzantium survived?I see castille and portugal are colonising.Nice sweden!Is lithuania orthodox or catholic?Is that trebizond or Ak koyunlu n asia minor?Who captured China?
-Yes, Byzantium did survive.
-Yes, Castille and Portugal are colonizing.
-Nice Sweden, indeed. I checked a bit, and the Teutons used to have some land in Scandinavia, but I guess they just rebelled.
-Lithuania is Catholic.
-It is Ak Koyunlu in Asia Minor.
-Tianwan took China.
Some other notes:
-The Golden Horde is around 10 techs behind Europe in land tech- they should fall now, and they've already started.
-Byzantium is at war with Asia Minor and some of the Muslim world.
-Austria is eating the Balkans
-Byzantium has taken Alexandria (they aren't at war with the Mamluks now, though, so they should be able to keep it).
-The Ottomans still have a province in Italy.

Last edited:
Sorry for doubleposting,but here is an empire i made with MPM 6.6
eu36.png

eu3mapjai1444632.png
Jalayarids are really nice country to play,even through at start timurids have occupied many provinces it is moderate,gaining 40 ducats per year.I had to pay loads of money to the timurids in order to peace them,thank god the ottomans had not peaced with them otherwise i wouldn't even be here
I'm kidding about the last sentence:p
Why are the pictures so thin?

Why in blazes does Amazon need advertising anyway!? Everybody already knows that they're the biggest online vendor. Can we start banning those morons on sight?

Hopefully we've sent the message to whoever is spawnin these accounts that no one is laughing at their jokes.

My screen is big and imageshack can't have so big pictures so i make them 800x600 via Paint.Net

Save them as JPGs and adjust the quality percentage down to 85 or 90%. That will do wonders for the file size.

Save them as JPGs and adjust the quality percentage down to 85 or 90%. That will do wonders for the file size.
Thanks,i will have that in mind

Duchy of Courland, 1579 (AzeriEU3 mod).

BmvHw.jpg

It might not look much, but I've built my nation to be ridiculously powerful militarily. I've just come off a war with Poland, Finland and Vitebsk where I managed to free Prussia (who are now studiously ignoring my attempts to vassalize them) and where my troops got something like 5-1 kill ratios. Once Prussia finally gives in, I think I'll be aiming to get my hands on one of the CoTs in Novgorod or Gdansk.

On the religion front, Central Germany is the main base of Reformed nations, while myself, Sweden, Finland and Italy make the majority of Protestants. Sadly Burgundy and Poland have done a good job of crushing other isolated pockets of interest so the rest of Europe is majority Catholic.

Does azerieu3 do a good job with the reformation?and what about colonialism?Lol at that byzantium,who formed it Thessalonica or nicea?

2012-07-07_00021.jpg
My French empire, I don't usually play as France, mostly because it becomes godawful boring. But eh, I continued this one for some reason.

Year is 1590, I disbanded the HRE in a war that lasted for 2 years, and it almost killed my nation. (Rebels... rebels everywhere ;_; ).

Because I swallowed England and Castille with PU's there was almost no historical colonial power left, so North America was untouched until I decided to go there. Portugal colonized South America and became quite rich due to trade, their military is really small though, with only 30k defending all of it, seriously, 30k. Even the Mayans could hold them off, and they still do.

2012-07-07_00022.jpg

I'm still working on colonizing the rest of NA, Sweden and Norway has so far tried to colonize it, Norway was kicked out by me.

Sweden somehow managed to discover parts I hadn't discovered yet in Canada.

I really want to invade Portugal and take Lisboa, it has a CoT worth 1800, and if I can, I will try to claim their throne.

Hungary was the Emperor most of the time, Austria didn't receive enough votes, neither did Bohemia. When the Palatinate became the emperor, I immediately began to plan my invasion, their armies were stuck in Venetia as well.

url'd because it's huge.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/EU3_MAP_FRA_1590.1_.1_1_.bmp

Not really a great save to many. (Because it's the BBB). But I'm proud of it, mostly because I managed to form my empire with PU's. Forming the unions with England and Castille guaranteed my spot as a superpower. What I think is awesome (and OP as hell) is that I force PU'd England and Castille in a year or two. Then I inherited them 20 years later. By the 1400's I had inherited them both and I had already annexed my vassals by then.

That's a really awesome France, but my biggest complaint is that you don't own all of France proper. D:

You should add Nice, Lorraine, and Corsica to your empire and then annex Portugal and Irish OPM. After that, you'll have a proper French Empire.

Even if it's BBB, it's still really awesome. You can always appreciate beautiful borders.

The link says it's dangerous...