+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 656 FirstFirst ... 369 394 419 444 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 494 519 544 569 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,380 of 13113

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Mods View Post
    Also: KHAAAAAAAN

Looks like Divine Wind didnt saved Japan this time.
    I like how you captured Granada and Cape, good job Sir.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Swistaczek View Post
    Looks like Divine Wind didnt saved Japan this time.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I've been gone for a long time, with college and work sapping my time coupled with other internet websites. For the past few weeks I've been playing a mostly hands off game for the MPM mod after finding some free time. Like last time I was an island nation waiting for the time to pass as I saw the world play out.

I did meddle a few times, the only substantial one was ripping apart the Ming after the Yan State broke away on its own. The Ming gradually annexed all its former pieces so the overall effect was not what I thought it would be. Apart from that I saved Ireland after I saw it form naturally twice. The other times were just selling provinces that should never exist under the ownership of that faction, but after around 1680 or so I didn't touch a thing.

So... shame on me.

Prussia I never touched, even though I did pray that Austria would beat them nothing could match that particular Lucky Nation, though the Osman Empire was in fact stronger and larger, it wasn't as powerful nor as influential as it should have been.

The Mughals formed and became an economic and military powerhouse, which I found was awesome. France, Great Britain, Portugal, Two Sicilies/Naples, and Spain couldn't crack that country, even though it was dozens of techs behind.

Russia didn't expand the way it could have, it had an openning into Siberia to colonize, but never did. It conquered the states to its east, but never annexed them. It was annoying when they ended up selling their rights to Siberia to the Italians because they wouldn't move.

Khwazermia is not Kazakhstan, and came out abnormally strong quickly reaching the Pacific, before wrestling with the Yan State and Korea, even conquering bits of the Golden Horde.

Which reminds me, the Timurids resurrected themselves more times than any other state on the map, sometimes from Khwazermia sometimes from the Mughals, but the true oddity comes from the Golden Horde, which collapsed, regrouped, collapsed, regrouped, and then maintained themselves as a Mid-Level power fighting off the Poles and Russians throughout the game, though nearing the end the tech gap was too great and started to fall.

The Russo-Austrian Alliance was the strongest powerblock for a few centuries before the Franco-Prussian-Swede alliance overtook them. The Empire of Sweden was briefly the strongest country in the world, before Prussia betrayed them and later France abandoned them. Nearing the end they began to rebuild themselves from being fundamentally crushed.

Great Britain formed and then suffered a most unfortunate existence. The Sicilians, Irish, French, Swedes, Prussians, Brittanians, and the Iberians (all three) constantly maintained a presence on the islands. The French, Prusisans, and Sicilians were the alliance leaders of multiple conflicts, while the others contented themselves to merely capturing all the mainland territories and asking for all the cash they had.

All in all this was a pretty fun game to watch.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Prussia, an army with a country.

Land53, 163 discipline (with commendant), 250ish regiments raised up to the force limits

Time to drive Burgundy to the sea? Or should I wait 5ish years so I can form Germany first before attacking the Burgundian emperor? Coz I was thinking about just forming Germany, building stuff and troops, then I'm finally gonna re-conquest DoW the entire HRE. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, at that point I get immediate cores on all German provs, so when I re-conquest, the emperor can't request that territory.

Do I still get the unlawful infamy hit though? I guess I should disband the HRE while I'm at it, then there shouldn't be any legal babble to bother me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_13.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	59668Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_PRU_177111_1.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	59669

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

@scolar You definitely need to update your version of MPM XD
    Go Russia, kick some fascist butts!

Clinically diagnosed russophile, scourge of self righteous Westerners.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    @scolar You definitely need to update your version of MPM XD
    Yeah, probably. Its been a while since I've been on the EU3 boards!

What did you think of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post

Part 2. Not sure if there's anything fun left to do this game now that I've conquered India. Suggestions?
    You are the Mughals. Expand your homeland to include Kazakhstan!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

My Ming empire in D&T 6.5 in 1380.

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

My second attempt a campaign started off awesome as Holland. I thought I was doing quite well, but then suddenly it all fell apart due to one bad battle. I had a bunch of pictures and a ton of notes to go with this, buuut..Not gonna bother with but two pictures and a summary as they are all that matters:

I started by vassalizing my king, Hainaut to form my own government. Through a mission, I claimed a Urecht who had taken Gelre, giving me two territories. I then ended up in a diplomatic insult war with Friesland and their ally Oldenburg. My economy had grown ridiculous, I had a beautiful fleet, roughly 20,000 soldiers, and all was going well.

...Then Burgandy decided they wanted to annex my vassal. I was allied with Brittany, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway and with my mercenaries had a 30,000 soldier army, so it wouldn't have been too difficult. Then this happened:

Superior troops, VASTLY superior general, and roughly the same morale when the battle started. At the end of it, they followed me into Holland and finished my army.

Personally i would reload.

Just 1 point is its probably best not to vassalise hainut as burgundy get a mission to attack them. Also i assume you do not have MD NI. If burgundy is a threat take MD. It would probably not be a terrible idea to swap in it if you get into a tough war as stability is easy to recover as holland.

Yeah, I decided to just reload. Set me back four years, but first thing I did was drop Hainaut as my ally and vassal.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

4 years!? What's your auto-save interval?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    4 years!? What's your auto-save interval?
    I play on none to stop myself from reloading, and I know some who play on five for a similar reason.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by polskaGOLA View Post
    You are the Mughals. Expand your homeland to include Kazakhstan!
    Reastart the game, it is failure, you did not conquered the world before 1500.

After Maldive,Silesian,Songhai and Foix empire here comes Corfu empire.I wont touch weak OPM's for a long time now^^.
    Some notes :
    My main culture is still Lombard and I provinces with it - Cannary Islands and Cape Verde.
    Every province is Catholic.
    I have monopoly in all above 800 value cots and 5 mercants in others, there are few cots in Asia where I dont have any.
    I cannot westernize because Im not backward in tech, In fact im doing great and there is no need to westernize.
    I conquered my first province - Cyprus in 1460.
    Vassals : Georgia, Armenia, Knights, Bosnia, Serbia,Ragusa,Pope.
    If you look to the right you will see Vijyangar (I never know how to write it), they have conquered lands from Ceylon to Sibir but are now collapsing.
    Austria and Poland are protestant. They are also allied for more than 50 years.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Care to explain how you did that?
    WritAAR of the Week, 5th of March, 2012
    Best Character Writer of the Week, 18th of March, 2012
    Trying to find a way to write a narrative-based AAR without it becoming tedious.

Europa Universalis IV

He made friends and conquered people. Come on, Taiisatai.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Care to explain how you did that?
    To be honest it wasn't that hard.
    Rather than conquering I focused on economy.
    Almost always my infamy was below 10.
    Despite mega Austria and Spain I managed to grow.
    Especially Austria was annyoing because of stealing Edirne from me.

Had a rather mundane Spain-into-the-Maghreb-and-Holy-Land run until this happened.

So here's Europe now. Don't know what the rest looks like since I basically decided to ignore the New World for now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Swistaczek another episode of your epic quest for the glory of OPMs
    I like your works, man. I did similar Knights some time ago and I say once you set your foot on Aisa minor it's a win.
    I will finish that game and post it when I feel like continuing. I quit unfinished games once I'm too strong very often.
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

+ Reply to Thread