+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 658 FirstFirst ... 349 374 399 424 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 474 499 524 549 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 13157

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Duchy of Courland, 1579 (AzeriEU3 mod).

It might not look much, but I've built my nation to be ridiculously powerful militarily. I've just come off a war with Poland, Finland and Vitebsk where I managed to free Prussia (who are now studiously ignoring my attempts to vassalize them) and where my troops got something like 5-1 kill ratios. Once Prussia finally gives in, I think I'll be aiming to get my hands on one of the CoTs in Novgorod or Gdansk.

On the religion front, Central Germany is the main base of Reformed nations, while myself, Sweden, Finland and Italy make the majority of Protestants. Sadly Burgundy and Poland have done a good job of crushing other isolated pockets of interest so the rest of Europe is majority Catholic.

Success depends on forethought videonfan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Does azerieu3 do a good job with the reformation?and what about colonialism?Lol at that byzantium,who formed it Thessalonica or nicea?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My French empire, I don't usually play as France, mostly because it becomes godawful boring. But eh, I continued this one for some reason.

Year is 1590, I disbanded the HRE in a war that lasted for 2 years, and it almost killed my nation. (Rebels... rebels everywhere ;_; ).

Because I swallowed England and Castille with PU's there was almost no historical colonial power left, so North America was untouched until I decided to go there. Portugal colonized South America and became quite rich due to trade, their military is really small though, with only 30k defending all of it, seriously, 30k. Even the Mayans could hold them off, and they still do.

I'm still working on colonizing the rest of NA, Sweden and Norway has so far tried to colonize it, Norway was kicked out by me.

Sweden somehow managed to discover parts I hadn't discovered yet in Canada.

I really want to invade Portugal and take Lisboa, it has a CoT worth 1800, and if I can, I will try to claim their throne.

Hungary was the Emperor most of the time, Austria didn't receive enough votes, neither did Bohemia. When the Palatinate became the emperor, I immediately began to plan my invasion, their armies were stuck in Venetia as well.

url'd because it's huge.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/EU3_MAP_FRA_1590.1_.1_1_.bmp

Not really a great save to many. (Because it's the BBB). But I'm proud of it, mostly because I managed to form my empire with PU's. Forming the unions with England and Castille guaranteed my spot as a superpower. What I think is awesome (and OP as hell) is that I force PU'd England and Castille in a year or two. Then I inherited them 20 years later. By the 1400's I had inherited them both and I had already annexed my vassals by then.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    That's a really awesome France, but my biggest complaint is that you don't own all of France proper. D:

You should add Nice, Lorraine, and Corsica to your empire and then annex Portugal and Irish OPM. After that, you'll have a proper French Empire.

Even if it's BBB, it's still really awesome. You can always appreciate beautiful borders.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

The link says it's dangerous...
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Wow,astonishing
    And that Byzantium
    Who captured Persia,the muzafarrids?
    Is lithuania catholic,orthodox or pagan?
    No russia?I am dissapointed
    Dat Mongols!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Convert your world map BMPs into JPGs or PNGs. Uploading 34 Mb files is completely unnecessary.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Europa Universalis IV

Update on my empire in MPM 6.6

I've grown alot and i've destroyed baluchistan who had a long PU with mamluks.Now the mamluks will break the shackles of baluchistani imperialism!Lol no kidding i will propably destroy them.They were not so tough.Khwarzem is my ally and somehow i got a PU with Erserum and i discovered about it 10 years later while i was checking my alliances`

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    That's a really awesome France, but my biggest complaint is that you don't own all of France

proper. D:

You should add Nice, Lorraine, and Corsica to your empire and then annex Portugal and Irish OPM. After that, you'll have a

proper French Empire.

Even if it's BBB, it's still really awesome. You can always appreciate beautiful borders.
    Thanks, yeah I know. I've focused on NA for now, but I will fix my European borders after I've conquered NA and possibly SA. I was going to annex the Irish OPM, but in my latest war with them I accidentally proposed peace with the war leader, which also was an Irish OPM. I still haven't gotten to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PdoxNewbie View Post
    The link says it's dangerous...
    No idea why it say's that, completely safe.

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Wow,astonishing
    And that Byzantium
    Who captured Persia,the muzafarrids?
    Is lithuania catholic,orthodox or pagan?
    No russia?I am dissapointed
    Dat Mongols!
    Yep, Byzantium literally swooped across the Ottomans like nothing, this was the 1356 scenario though, so no wonder they did.

Correct, no idea how though, last time I looked at Persia there was about 4 to 5 nations there.

Lithuania is Pagan, they survived several crusades and invasions from the TO, and recently conquered half of Hungary.

Russia formed recently so don't be, and they're really powerful.

Yeah, Russia is gonna have to deal with dem Mongols.

Didn't know BMP caused so much trouble, gotta remember that in the future.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In the year of our Lord 1821 the quest for reqonquering the Empire of the great Khan is nearly completed.
    The Empire of the Turko-Hindo-Mongols is the only real great power and no country matches us in Science, Military, Art, Economy, Trade or Philosophy.
    Great Tamerlane set the course of our glorious conquests and we managed to subjugate vast lands and build our ports on various seas.
    All of the former hordes and nations of our common culture, the reconquered russian subjects as well as many other peoples of the Old world bow to our Khan.
    Few more years and all of the Chinese will bow too. We rule the steppes and more!

Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

Europa Universalis IV

This empire is just glorious

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by PiriReis View Post
    Nice one. How did you survive the TS?
    I was very lucky. I tried not to eat too many uncored lands from the beginning. Timur died soon but the succesor was immortal
    I messed India soon enough to form Mughals asap. The real problem was manpower. I'm playing the latest beta and not having played these monsters I would have surely failed. Most of the early game my MP pool was 1k and my armies slowly diminishing. Luckily they were numerous and I could always click another 1k guy.
    But anyway the state of eternal war is just horrible ;-)
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka

Blog Entries
    Death & Taxes: Austria.... Then formed Austria-Hungary!

Previous game;
    Saxony becomes Germany!

Regretfully, I can't find any decent pictures of my best empires; British Empire, which controls the entire New World, Europe, Africa, Turkey and the East Coast of north-eastern asia/siberia,

and my Russian Empire which is from the border of Finland to the entire east coast of Asia.

Who is that?
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Post your Tahiti games!

Blog Entries
    Bits of my British Empire that I've scavenged from Steam;

Europa Universalis IV

Azkanan:You didn't have to blob in asia minor D:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Azkanan, your empire is blemished by Aragon. I command you to destroy them with impunity!

Blog Entries
    It's progressive! I haven't actually played as the Brits for a month or so now, it's an older. Also, found some old saves;

This is my (outdated) multiplayer save game. The Aztecs formed the USA, the Zapotecs formed Brazil, and I am Xian - three way allies. Brazil is blemished by the USA's vassals. Xian now owns mosto f Jurgen and the Green blob is gone - Monster Delhi and Japan was next.

Here is my Egyptian Empire, that inherited the Golden Horde and Novgorod! Daaaammmnn! :O

And then, the British Empire in it's westerly glory.

Edit;
    Ah, and here is my latest - Chobanids, aiming for Persian Formation.

Vyan...igar? Vyangg.. The pale grey Indian nation had formed Hindustan, and it was a glorious threat to me about 50 years ago, ranging the entirety of India and a little beyond - increasing my threat to Xian, Jurgen, Novgorod, Golden Horde, Jalayrads and Hindustan as the major players.

Last edited by Azkanan; 08-07-2012 at 02:02.

I decided, with 7.0, to start with the War of the Cambri League.

I managed to take bits of Venice and Switzerland - and since England is focused on the Ottomans I'll then launch an invasion of England.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

@Azkanan- How did you play as Egypt?
    Post your Tahiti games!

+ Reply to Thread