+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 659 FirstFirst ... 341 366 391 416 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 466 491 516 541 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    In theory i should ignore this, but come on. Inheritance is semi random at least. I actually played in like 75% of the sessions of that campaign and even though Sorgen did everything perfectly his luck with inheritance was near zero.
    Well i think maybe he is realy unlucky XD.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sciron View Post
    They survived and did rather well for themselves for a while, partly because I conquered Castille, fought a couple of big wars with Austria and vassalized Venice I guess. Byzantiums problems only really started when England apparently decided that Anatolia is an integral part of the Commonwealth.

Byzantium 1572 A.D.:
    So you had russia form and byzantium survive in the same game but it fell apart
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Yeah well i inherited Aragon as Castille in about 10 years of PU. PUing is indeed totally luck reliant, something i don't like neither in EU3 nor in real life

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Inca Empire in D&T 6.2

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9075/megainca.jpg

Got lucky in the start when Tahiti (a debug country that is Nomad) inherited one of the Incan kingdoms neighboring me (Qusqu at the time), allowing me to recruit lots of colonists before Spain came to America. I colonized everything west of Brazil and Uruguay in South America (Venezuela I conquered later from Iberia) and formed Inca. When the Iberians (Spain inherited Portugal early on) came they focused on the Aztecs and Mayas and I allied with them letting me westernize in peace and colonize some more. One my empire stretched from Tierra del Fuego to Guatemala I attacked first Sweden who had lots of provinces on Mexican east coast and then the Iberians and the remaining Aztec kingdoms and have been mauling them for the past century. The one remaining Aztec state is my vassal.

Too bad I don't have any CB on Iberia besides missions and random claim events so conquering Brazil is slow.
    Very nice! Why not post this here.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Well I had to give up on my Mamalukian game. When Europe gets caught up in your shit you die. The ottomans were extremely successful in this game conquering most of Greece and Hungary and controlling all of modern day Turkey. Their (and my) downfall was when Castille declared on them bringing France, Castille and Lithuania into a massive war against them. Castille landed all over my coasts and although I outnumbered them, w/o westernisation I was 5 techs behind and I got defeated. Ottomans only ceded one province to Lithuania, I had to give some of my most important provinces along the coast. Ottomans decided to invite me to war against Morocco this time, they had a huge army and navy. I declined and they broke the alliance with me - That's a shame because I had been allied with them since early 1400s and joined all their wars and never signed an individual peace. But no, I don't join ONE of their wars and they break the alliance (Sounds almost bug-ish to me).

I just gave up, 1511 was the year, I owned the entire East Coast of Africa after several wars with Mutapa and Swahili. Maybe I'll try a Western nation next.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    Well I had to give up on my Mamalukian game. When Europe gets caught up in your shit you die. The ottomans were extremely successful in this game conquering most of Greece and Hungary and controlling all of modern day Turkey. Their (and my) downfall was when Castille declared on them bringing France, Castille and Lithuania into a massive war against them. Castille landed all over my coasts and although I outnumbered them, w/o westernisation I was 5 techs behind and I got defeated. Ottomans only ceded one province to Lithuania, I had to give some of my most important provinces along the coast. Ottomans decided to invite me to war against Morocco this time, they had a huge army and navy. I declined and they broke the alliance with me - That's a shame because I had been allied with them since early 1400s and joined all their wars and never signed an individual peace. But no, I don't join ONE of their wars and they break the alliance (Sounds almost bug-ish to me).

I just gave up, 1511 was the year, I owned the entire East Coast of Africa after several wars with Mutapa and Swahili. Maybe I'll try a Western nation next.
    I don't get it. Why did you expand in Africa? Why not Arabia, Iraq, Persia?

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    I don't get it. Why did you expand in Africa? Why not Arabia, Iraq, Persia?
    I was in a sort of bloc with Arabia and whatnot. I was allied with the Ottomans, Persia, Jalayarids, etc. Basically we roflstomped a lot of countries, we completely destroyed Poland and Hungary as well as countless tiny states and two hordes (Golden Horde and Timurids) before being overrun by the triple alliance of Lithuania, Castille and France. My goal was to own most of Africa and be at least the 5th most powerful nation in the world (Which I almost achieved, I was 10th and had the entire East Coast).

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    I was in a sort of bloc with Arabia and whatnot. I was allied with the Ottomans, Persia, Jalayarids, etc. Basically we roflstomped a lot of countries, we completely destroyed Poland and Hungary before being overrun by the triple alliance of Lithuania, Castille and France.
    Ah, you like to ally AI nations. Everything's understood now lol

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Ah, you like to ally AI nations. Everything's understood now lol
    AI nations are the stupidest allies to have. Much better to have them as vassals, that way they can't start stupid wars (like they did here :P ).
    CoT today, gone tomorrow
    A saying. Or so they say
    ---------
    EU3 AAR: Two lions and a yellow background (MPM)

Quote Originally Posted by ANO1453 View Post
    AI nations are the stupidest allies to have. Much better to have them as vassals, that way they can't start stupid wars (like they did here :P ).
    Apart from that, the Ottomans were extremely helpful to me. All of my troops were always in the South and whenever I would get rebels in the North that I would not be able to get to in time, the Ottomans would always destroy them for me. They were great in several previous wars too, they just caught up in a bit too much wars.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae Victis

Let's call it France vs. Germany. Ir reads way better than Burgundy vs the Hansa + countless vassals:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_75.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	57365

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

So i played as aton in steppe wolf.In this mod BIZ has no name,tech and culture therefore making it completely obsolete.This is what i got:

You ask what army Aton's got?
    I present you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	642762_700b.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	57368
    Oh god what have i done

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

lol those are members of Serbian Orthodox church (with lightsabers) cool picture XD
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

"Do not ask what Russia can do for you, but what you can do for Russia"

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    lol those are members of Serbian Orthodox church (with lightsabers) cool picture XD
    I searched "Jedi greek priests" and it showed to me this

Quote Originally Posted by zezeb View Post
    Here is one of my favorite saves:
    Attachment 57312
    Took me a long time to do all that...
    Wth happened too the rest of europe? Scandinavia looks like a clusterf-k.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well i think maybe he is realy unlucky XD.
    yes, he have been extremely unlucky with it, both myself and elcy have done short test games, in which the ai inheritated everything inside two months of hitting play (I did my test after the first or secound session i think it was, while elcy did a short test after the most recent session)

on a different note, which game do you play the swiss in Iwanow? and have you managed to stay alive?

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    I love how Bohemia just refuses to be inherited for 200 years. Also poor France.
    its not that bad of a position for France, dentist still have the largest army, the axis of evil are not quite as evil anymore, and the first coalition that set out to deal with jpvg's mega army (from the session he was subbing)aint as unified anymore mainly due to Austrias defection into neutrality
    Last edited by Falahk; 30-06-2012 at 09:05.

Final version of Maldives Empire :

Revange on Sweden dowing me every 5 years :

Quote Originally Posted by Swistaczek View Post
    These New Maldives... priceless.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Is that Silesia in Neumark!? How in blazes do they exist? They should never exist past 1410 . . . can we get a full-sized pic of your Europe, Swistaczek?

Fantastic work with your empire, by the way.

Nope, that's Meissen, they inherited a country that was there 200 years ago.

Palatine inherited Hungary and then expanded rapidly until war with Austria.

After my war with Russia Kazakh revolted which then colapsed into Muscowy.

Polish Africa Also guess where Castille's capital is.

French is colonial power, owning most of north and south america. Also Russia inherited portugal and now tries to control it's colonies.

+ Reply to Thread