+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 659 FirstFirst ... 339 364 389 414 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 464 489 514 539 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My current game with Aragon (5.1, just normal difficulty, no mods)

The Colonies:

The Mainland:

The Vassals:

I just recently colonized the final province in South America, which could have happened a lot earlier if I hadn't dropped QftNW too soon. The next step will be to annex Savoy for Dauphine and Milan for Parma and then... I don't really know. Maybe I'll carve additional vassals out of the HRE and trim Bohemia some more... or maybe I'll just start a new game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Sciron View Post
    I like how neat the borders are in France. What nation is the blue near the Pyrenees? I don't recognize it by the color.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Kresaux View Post
    Very nice!
    I see you went with the quick expansion route, not the trading one. That must have taken some luck (or some restarting :P), how much of that is cored?
    I tried that once and also was lucky that the Ottomans collapsed (which they often do), but Austria and GH ended my atempts in the mid 1500s because I lagged in tech and had no money to bribe the Austrians.
    Cores are Ragusa (obviously), Zeta, Bosnia (Boundary Dispute with Hungary IIRC), Serbia, Kosovo (Boundary Dispute with Serbia), Albania (Boundary Dispute with Venice, then got it off Albania when they declared independence), Macedonia and the province above it (both boundary disputes with the Ottomans) and Larissa (conquest mission).

I also have untaken cores from Claims on our Rivals on Corfu, Edirne, Croatia and Bulgaria.
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Sincleric View Post
    I like how neat the borders are in France. What nation is the blue near the Pyrenees? I don't recognize it by the color.
    I inherited a pretty much fully formed France out of pure luck and since I prefer mid-sized vassals to blobby ones I released a couple of French minors and split the rest of the French territory amongst them. The prestige loss for all the gifted provinces (during a regency council...) was rather harsh but I'm a sucker for nice borders. The blue nation near the Pyrenees is Guyenne.

The Colonies:

{Moar text here}
    I see glorious Russia, better prepare, soon they will conquer whole Europe.
    I like those borders in France, good job.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Where is your capital?
    CoT today, gone tomorrow
    A saying. Or so they say
    ---------
    EU3 AAR: Two lions and a yellow background (MPM)

Quote Originally Posted by Swistaczek View Post
    I see glorious Russia, better prepare, soon they will conquer whole Europe.
    I like those borders in France, good job.
    Well, Russia's glory faded somewhat during the last 25 years... not my fault though, I swear
    Kind of sad since Russia doesn't form too often in my games.

Russia 1603 A.D.:

Edit: capital is Nuevo Barcelona (formerly known as Mexico)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

The Colonies:

The Mainland:

The Vassals:

I just recently colonized the final province in South America, which could have happened a lot earlier if I hadn't dropped QftNW too soon. The next step will be to annex Savoy for Dauphine and Milan for Parma and then... I don't really know. Maybe I'll carve additional vassals out of the HRE and trim Bohemia some more... or maybe I'll just start a new game.
    Did Byzantium manage to survive or did they reform via revolt?
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

Quote Originally Posted by gav1230 View Post
    Did Byzantium manage to survive or did they reform via revolt?
    They survived and did rather well for themselves for a while, partly because I conquered Castille, fought a couple of big wars with Austria and vassalized Venice I guess. Byzantiums problems only really started when England apparently decided that Anatolia is an integral part of the Commonwealth.

Byzantium 1572 A.D.:

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giygas View Post
    Hello! First poster here; lurked without a name for quite some time. After playing for some time, I downloaded Steppe Wolf and got an idea to start playing as a country from the very beginning of its existence. The country I picked was the Ottoman "Empire", all the way back in 1301. I have, however, grown somewhat bored of it and plan on starting a 1570 Anhalt game, so, here you are, the Ottoman Empire one century later:

Welcome to the forums! I always liked the Steppe Wolf mods. AirotciV was a lot of fun, though a bit buggy. Also, I love reading about Ottomans struggling against Byzantines, instead of the other way around, haha.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Hello! First poster here; lurked without a name for quite some time. After playing for some time, I downloaded Steppe Wolf and got an idea to start playing as a country from the very beginning of its existence. The country I picked was the Ottoman "Empire", all the way back in 1301. I have, however, grown somewhat bored of it and plan on starting a 1570 Anhalt game, so, here you are, the Ottoman Empire one century later:
    Q_Q hi fellow Steppe Wolf player

Very nice Ottomans...

You're playing as Anhalt in Steppe Wolf? What a tiny country Q_Q have fun with that... that should be a challenge.

Landlocked German OPM

New on these place of the forums.After vicII and the cancellation of magna mundi I decided to pick up EU3 Chronicles,its nice but waaaay different than VICII AHD.Just started a 1453 campgain as Morea with the goal to recreate the empire or at least create the 'Megali Idea'

Next post will be my glorious empire risen from the asses

Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    risen from the asses
    Freudian slip?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panosmel View Post
    New on these place of the forums.After vicII and the cancellation of magna mundi I decided to pick up EU3 Chronicles,its nice but waaaay different than VICII AHD.Just started a 1453 campgain as Morea with the goal to recreate the empire or at least create the 'Megali Idea'

Next post will be my glorious empire risen from the asses
    I bolded what I presume to be a typo; however, I will not make any assumptions. The Greeks sometimes need to pick their head out of their butts.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

I don't like playing Steppe Wolfe, it has ridiculous bias to Bulgaria, loads of ridiculously good leaders and unrealistic bonuses, etc. If they got rid of that it would be a really nice mod.

I don't know, Byzantium always gets 9/9/9 or straight eights whenever I play Vanilla, D & T, etc. Lucky nations is set to random...

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Byzantium has a high likelihood of being chosen as a lucky nation when it is "random."
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

The results of my Naples/Italy game on hard difficulty, no mods:

From the start I wanted to unite Italy because I had never seen the AI do it, probably because the computer isn't great at dealing with the complexities of the HRE mechanics. Urbino came close in one of my games, but they got crushed by Austria after making the terrible decision to annex Pisa.

Unfortunately, forming Italy and fighting Bohemia took most of my time, so I didn't get around to cleaning up the American colonies or conquering the rest of Byzantium. It was necessary to declare war on Bohemia and prevent them from enacting the last few imperial reforms, but the successive wars dragged on for decades and resulted in dangerously high war exhaustion on both sides, until the combined effects of the wars caused all of the electors to switch the votes to someone else. I don't know how Bohemia survived after that.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

I don't like playing Steppe Wolfe, it has ridiculous bias to Bulgaria, loads of ridiculously good leaders and unrealistic bonuses, etc. If they got rid of that it would be a really nice mod.
    LOL

The first and third ones ill give you

but the ridiculous leaders I dont see.

Never had a 9,9,9 in my life on Steppe Wolf Q_Q

The bounses are crazy... Egyptian State Bonus... 40%+ Missionary Chance.

My not-so Holy Roman, Austrian Empire at about the turn of the 17th century

+ Reply to Thread