+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 659 FirstFirst ... 297 322 347 372 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 422 447 472 497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    Continue of our DAO Lite 1.0 Multi; the year is 1510

Prussia must be getting a bit nervous with you, Russia and Denmark on all three sides of them. If you teamed up they wouldn't stand a chance.

Except I don't think that Denmark wants Russia or the Ottomans to get any of their territory, because then it'll just be them, in between two slightly larger gigantic powers way stronger than them.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Denmark, Prussa and Russia are my forced allies. France is not hostile to me but GB always tries to create coalition against me. With his superior navy, I can't attack him.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Denmark, Prussa and Russia are my forced allies. France is not hostile to me but GB always tries to create coalition against me. With his superior navy, I can't attack him.
    Why exactly arent you permablockaded anyway? I kinda doubt anyone could do anything about GB, and eventually GB would have enough money to just pay off the other players to backstab you....

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight

Blog Entries
    GB has merchants in everywhere, he is the only colonizer and needs lots of money. So he focused on colonizing of all America. I fought with GB, he blockaded my ports and occupied my islands but when I forced Russia, Denmark and Prussia into my alliance GB wanted peace.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Still strange, seems like none of this nations could hurt him and a blockade gives ungodly amounts of money if done right. There was a game where the player ended up with over 100k ducats to spare after 2 sessions of blockade of europe.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

I think france is just waiting to take lands from the infidel.

Why exactly aren't France, Prussia, Russia, and Denmark more interested in attacking you? How did you force them to ally you?
    -Ruanek

Blog Entries
    After the guy who rules France left us, France stayed in AI for few years when I threaten Prussia, Russia, and Denmark. Now we found a new player for France.

After the guy who rules France left us, France stayed in AI for few years when I threaten Prussia, Russia, and Denmark. Now we found a new player for France.
    If they teamed up, would Prussia, Denmark, and Russia be able to beat you? What about with England's help? If so, why do they let you intimidate them?
    -Ruanek

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

2 options:

-The other players are stupid
    -The OE is too powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Xnaop View Post
    As tiny landlocked Aachen, I was annoyed that I kept getting the mission to conquer Judea. I had no way to get there, and besides, the powerful Ottomans were allied with the owners (the Mamluks) anyway. But I got the mission one too many times, and so decided to actually do it. I got military access from a billion countries, all the way from Aachen to the Ottomans. That left the Timiruds with two provinces in between me and the Mamluks- Mus and Aleppo. I sponsored a whole bunch of rebels in Aleppo, and the Ottomans thankfully took control of Mus. I got my relations with the Ottomans all the way up to 200 so that they hopefully would break their alliance with the Mamluks. The rebels in Aleppo took it, and Aleppo was then taken over by the Mamluks. I upped my army to twice my force limit, marched eighteen thousand men over two thousand miles from Aachen to Mus, and declared war.

*snip*

Nicely done there,sir. That is awesome!

Now relocate your capital!
    Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

OH GOD! RUN!

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Continue of our DAO Lite 1.0 Multi; the year is 1510

How can Russia tolerate you blocking their access to the black sea?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    2 options:
    -The other players are stupid
    -The OE is too powerful
    Other players are not stupid, a guy who is England better player than me. Denmark and Russia are also very experienced eu3 players. Ottomans has good units in early stages of game.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Other players are not stupid, a guy who is England better player than me. Denmark and Russia are also very experienced eu3 players. Ottomans has good units in early stages of game.
    You must get to India before England does!
    I should go.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    How can Russia tolerate you blocking their access to the black sea?
    Judging OE's army placements, I don't think they do

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorna View Post
    Judging OE's army placements, I don't think they do
    This. If there would be poland player, you could have hard time, trying to conquer that terrain (If polish player would be allied to russia). IMHO, while it is paradox, polish player should be allied to russian player, just to contain OE. And to prevent a big backstab(IE polish player sell russia all it cores(Which are wrong culture anyway), and russia don't take anything more - but give help to poland and focus its conquest in asia(to prevent all others from doing it)). Polish player, then should go PU bohemia and hungary(you certainly never want bohemia to be part of austria, and it is slavic culture group - and hungary should stay polish).

But OE early if not get stomped by few big players, shouldn't need much allies (If austria threaten it - it should antagonize it with it neighbours).

Yeah, any player in that area (Poland, Austria, etc.) would make things substantially harder for the Ottomans. If I remember correctly they did at one point have a Bavaria (I don't know why they didn't pick Austria) but that player became inactive.
    -Ruanek

The Showdown EffectMount & Blade: Warband

Lawl

-Epic Scandinavia
    -(not) Epic France
    -Epic Poland , still in PU with Lithuania xD
    -Sardinia-Piedmont formed
    -Yes , Aztec, Maya, Inca, Catholic and Westernized
    -Yes, Maya inherited Portugal

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My humble Prussia, Bulwark against the Eastern Hordes and Other Mean People.

Lüneburg is in a PU, except for that there isn't a lot to note. I suffered from overextension for a long time because of the long-lived king Albrecht Dimwit I von Crapfenburg (a smashing 3/3/5). I intend to inherit my way into the north German area to see if I can form Germany.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_Prussia1574.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	53914
    "Never underestimate a ruler who can afford to hire all mercenary companies at once."

- Norse medieval proverb

"While you can play as civilizations such as the Aztec Empire, the game is clearly designed to focus on the European powers (which is probably why they didn’t call it Every Country is Equally Viable Universalis)."

- PC Gamer review

+ Reply to Thread