+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 659 FirstFirst ... 253 278 303 328 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 378 403 428 453 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

I feel like he's already the most powerful nation in Europe.
    -Ruanek

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    I feel like he's already the most powerful nation in Europe.
    ^ This. After the fall of Bohemia, nothing comes close to competing with me. Plus its much more fun not annexing them and letting them move their troops as they please throughout the federation.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

My current Venice game in 1613.

Just in case you don't notice, Tolouse is the country south of me (Brazil) at start.

Really fun game with a randomized map

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

How did you do said randomized map? Is there a mod for it or personal modifications?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post

Just in case you don't notice, Tolouse is the country south of me (Brazil) at start.

Whoa nice map, that's pretty cool!
    "No. It is my sole ambition in life to go around forums and give false information to new people like op!" - cacra

Return of the Spartiates - An EU:Rome Spartan AAR - On Hold
    - Nominated winner of AAR weekly showcase Feb. 16, 2014

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by senju View Post
    The Swiss Federation!

An alliance of 92 states led by, and vassals of, Switzerland sworn to protect democracy and which brought about an end to the tyranny that was the Holy Roman Empire.

Whoa, I just noticed that Bohemia looks like it must have gone UTTERLY PSYCHOTIC in your game.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Whoa, I just noticed that Bohemia looks like it must have gone UTTERLY PSYCHOTIC in your game.
    Oh yeh. And the tiny Ukrainian Golden Horde!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    Oh yeh. And the tiny Ukrainian Golden Horde!
    Plus the Granadan Africa?
    "No. It is my sole ambition in life to go around forums and give false information to new people like op!" - cacra

Return of the Spartiates - An EU:Rome Spartan AAR - On Hold
    - Nominated winner of AAR weekly showcase Feb. 16, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    How did you do said randomized map? Is there a mod for it or personal modifications?
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...And-Randomizer

And it seems that usually random maps end up with some pretty borders! I have like...2 or 3 MP games ongoing and the borders are just...pretty...at least in Europe

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by dagothadlig View Post
    Being Spambot
    Could a mod delete it?

Well where are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    Why haven't you conquered Cyprus, Crete, Naxos and Albania? >.<
    To conquer Crete, Naxos, and Albania I would have to fight Venice and her ally Hungary and as I was focused on defeating the Mamluks most of my forces were in Egypt so I didn't have a significant concentration of forces to deal with 29k Hungarian troops and 9k Venetian troops(I had 15k troops in the Balkans). But as my next pic will show conquering is not the same as acquiring... Cyprus is guaranteed by France.

By late 1437 the Venetian Republic, while outwardly strong, was very vulnerable. Ever since the explosive growth of a newly resurgent Roman Empire that started earlier in the century the Venetians watched in growing concern. They worried that the Romans will seek vengeance treachery of 1204 and the revolutions of the last decade in Greece were still fresh in their minds. While the revolts in Albania and Corfu were defeated it had been a near thing, Corfu was even Occupied! So in November of 1437 the Venetian government, in secret, worked on a plan to sate the Romans thirst for revenge and settle the rebelliousness of their balkan provinces. Their first thought would be to give independence to the territories in question. The idea was scrapped almost immediately as it would weaken Venice's ability to wage war. Other representatives thought the whole exercise to the moot: "Hungary would defend them!". Until the other reminded them that not even the Ottomans and Mamluks could stop them and they were technologically advanced! So they thought some more. They then thought that releasing nations out of all of the mainland balkan territories would do the job! But then that wouldn't sate the Romans and would make any coordinated war effort neigh impossible! By the end of the month they came up with the best solution. They would cede Albania, Corfu, and Naxos to the Romans, they would never cede Crete! And handing Zeta and and Ragusa independence was unthinkable.

When Manuel II was informed of this development he did a little jig which was impressive for a man of his age. He accepted the offer immediately. But deep down he was a bit miffed that Crete wasn't part of the package or that Venice would not release Ragusa and Zeta from bondage...

Those provinces of Crete, Zeta, and Ragusa would raise tensions between Venice and Constantinople and Tensions were already high between Hungary and the Roman Empire due to the illegal annexation of Serbia.

The Mamlukian Remnant is considered to be little more than the Indian Reservations of the American west.
    Last edited by EU3NOOB; 24-02-2012 at 04:03.
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

ah, Ak Koyunlu - a rarely seen nation with one of the best flags in the game!

(also nice Byzantium in a rather quick Reconquista )

Quote Originally Posted by DieMuecke View Post
    Wow ! Are you in the year 1432 ? That are nice borders
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    Beautiful
    Not any longer. 1438. And thank you. I'm striving for Justinian's empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Wait... is that the Golden Horde where the Timurids should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    It's probably Persia.
    It is Persia yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    ah, Ak Koyunlu - a rarely seen nation with one of the best flags in the game!

(also nice Byzantium in a rather quick Reconquista )
    I'm not done yet! Wait? It was fast?
    Last edited by EU3NOOB; 24-02-2012 at 01:51.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

It is cyprus, not crete, that is guaranteed by france... also i am almost sure that they are not only guaranteed, but also in their sphere of influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well where are you again?
    Russia, green country north of Tolouse.

Russia, green country north of Tolouse.
    Well, if you would culture shift to russian, you could form russia XD.

Well, if you would culture shift to russian, you could form russia XD.
    No, because the generator puts all provinces owned by the country at the same culture...
    So all my cultures were portuguese

Plus Russia was located in France...

It is cyprus, not crete, that is guaranteed by france... also i am almost sure that they are not only guaranteed, but also in their sphere of influence.
    DAMN MY FEEBLE FINGERS! That's what I meant... Either way chances are France would get involved if I overtly went after Cyprus so......

My German Empire Also the first game I played till 1821! WhoO!
    Its not impressive

+ Reply to Thread