+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 659 FirstFirst ... 227 252 277 302 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 352 377 402 427 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

And name portugal is somewhere in mongolia... ROFL... now, make american line

portugal evolution from 1614 to 1690. about half of my 9000 income in 1690 is from tariffs, wow. Just defeated Austria in a war (biggest army, attacked me with imperialism) just by blockading her and occupying overseas provinces and venice, i was able to obtain venice in the peace treaty as well as 2 coastal african provinces. Thus now they do not have access to their colonial possessions in africa and will likely lose them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_POR_1614.1.12_1.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	834.9 KB
ID:	46255
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_POR_1690.8.21_1.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	902.4 KB
ID:	46256
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Vassalized the Papacy, and Byzantium will grow evermore!

My next target is Acre.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A Death and Taxes Rome I built.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And my Orthodox Ruma > Italy game from a recent DAOmiscmod .799

Didnt cheat in any of them

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    Vassalized the Papacy, and Byzantium will grow evermore!

My next target is Acre.
    Have yiou considered playing on a higher difficulty? You've only been playing 50 years!
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Divine Wind

Nice rome ;D
    He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

This is from my Timurids game in which I'm attempting WC by 1500. Current date is 1403.

Attachment 46278

What the screenshot doesn't show is that I've occupied all of the following: Bosnia, Serbia, Ottomans, Candar, Georgia, Qara Koyunlu, Ramazan, Mameluks, Hedjaz, Najd, Sind, Delhi, and Rajputana. I'm moving armies into position to start wars against the Golden Horde and the Oirat Horde. If I've timed it properly, I'll finish them off just before Bosnia flips and brings me into war with Hungary. I'm currently building the armies that I'll be fielding against Ming after the Oirats fall. Meanwhile, I've got an army in Alexandria that I'll use to conquer Tripoli, another in Suakin that will conquer Ethiopia, several small anti-rebel groups in the Levant/Iraq/Persia/Arabia region that will become the army to conquer Oman and Yemen, and one anti-rebel army in Anatolia and one in Bulgaria that will be combined to conquer the Balkans and Hungary. Also, three armies in the Delhi/Rajputana/Sind region that are dealing with rebels until they can be used to conquer more of India.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Dream come true: a westernised horde nation.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband500k club

and there's still time for some sweet holy war!

Ship Simulator Extremes

I'm still a Horde. The only war there is is Horde War of Aggression.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus I View Post
    Nice rome ;D
    I inherited France. A few years later Russia (my best freind and ally for decades) Ate poland, while I took a bit more of North Africa, and inherited Aragon who I was PUed with. Also not shown in that pic is a monster Fang that had just inherited Qing/ Manchu!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice horde! that's sad thay you can't build boats , even westernized ...

@ slepire : you want to PU GH?that way you can get a load of cores and much less revolts in the steppes ...
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Dream come true: a westernised horde nation.

You won this thread. This is amazing
    Did you use any cheats?

Ship Simulator Extremes

No cheats. Just pain.

I haven't had a province with 0% revolt risk for about a century.

EDIT: I can build boats. Any nation with Muslim tech or better can build boats. I cannot, however, colonise land. A World conquest from this point would be impossible without changing government type to conqure the likes of Japan. I -could- conquer Great Britain by bordering them on the mainland then sailing over to the British Isles and taking that land (tits to that)

Aderp. Damn Jalayrids are annoying though.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

@sprites: No, a PU wouldn't be effective. There's no way to ensure that it inherits before 1500. I'm planning on just eating the lack of cores. If I weren't trying to complete a WC that quickly, I would PU them, and would've PU'd Qara Koyunlu, Nogai, Kazakh, and Chagatai as well. With the rush, it's more time effective to just outright conquer them and then move on to conquering eastern/northern Europe. My goal within Europe is to control everything east of the HRE before becoming the Mughals, and if possible take the eastern and southern reaches the HRE as well.

Temporary Chosen One DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here be my yet another Russian game:

This was an amazingly fun game. I was so sure of myself (after having played Mosovy for like gazillion times) and then came the Golden Horde declared war on me, and actually kicked my ass so bad, that i lost about 30% of my territory in one war! Lets just say that i was forced to review my priorities after that, i focused 100% on army and waited for a good opportunity for pay back, which finally came when GH attacked PolLith, i jumped them and took everything i lost back, and forced to release some stuff. Only problem right now is the fact that they are allied to mega strong Ottomans, so ill have to wait a bit more for Big Game into the east. Tell me if you want zoomed in screenshot of any area.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

That actually looks like my Russia in the D&T game only, gotten access to the Crimea(of course some minor details due to map differences ).
    I love playing Russia and just making huge armies etc , but never played it in MMP(Is that the focus?)

But, Italy? I guess it is different since they appear to be normal Milan sized But i do like that the ottomans are strong :3 would be more fun with Austria trying to be(slightly) historical

Temporary Chosen One DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    That actually looks like my Russia in the D&T game only, gotten access to the Crimea(of course some minor details due to map differences ).
    I love playing Russia and just making huge armies etc , but never played it in MMP(Is that the focus?)

But, Italy? I guess it is different since they appear to be normal Milan sized But i do like that the ottomans are strong :3 would be more fun with Austria trying to be(slightly) historical
    Sadly i cant get access to Crimea since GH is out of my reach - at the moment, they are being protected by the Ottos, which are actually about same land tech as me (i spearhead land tech and lag in everything else). But yeah, i also love to play as Russia (pretty much i test MPM playing Moscovy/Russia), nothing like throwing stack after stack after stack at them westerners.

For some reason this game turned out kind of weird, first of all Burgundy kicked French butts, which you dont see every day in MPM, then they inherited Scotland, and then even more surprisingly, they started waging conquest wars against England, which had my jaw drop. Milan forming Italy is not that rare (50-50% id say) but Austria performing this bad, ive never seen so far.

Turks have just started expanding in the east, fun fun fun.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Mmmmm, Might play some of that mod, in the weekend though since of the 8ish hours i have today free time, 4 goes to D&T MP.

Also, Does it add many nations because I LOVE those(mostly in Europe).
    But overall, Sucks that they protect GH(I once as holland had claim on rivals but Brabant blocked me)

+ Reply to Thread