+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 659 FirstFirst ... 195 220 245 270 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 320 345 370 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 13171

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

As someone who google-translated a section of this, I can say that this man is a poet who deserves to be appreciated in his own time, but sadly probably won't. Cudos to your brave, yet delicate prose.

This be my Germany, got it from Luneburg, which I was rather pleased with myself about. I've got France in a PU, so it's all nice and serene, lost the drive to anything else with it though however...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Whoa, that Portugal

That Parma

That Ferrara

That Urbino...

And Morocco...

Wow...
    Prince Eugene of Savoy

[Amateurish Plotter]

Quick, Kind, Paranoid, Honest, Proud, Chaste, Just, Content, Charitable, Cynical

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    As someone who google-translated a section of this, I can say that this man is a poet who deserves to be appreciated in his own time, but sadly probably won't. Cudos to your brave, yet delicate prose.

This be my Germany, got it from Luneburg, which I was rather pleased with myself about. I've got France in a PU, so it's all nice and serene, lost the drive to anything else with it though however...
    sexy borders!

A work in progress - but I'm almost done re-creating the Roman Empire. I just have to go to war with the occupied Pope (who is battling the Hafsids) and the..Spaniards >>

"If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post

I like how Gibraltar isn't owned by the dominant Iberian power. Only instead of GB it is France.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    A work in progress - but I'm almost done re-creating the Roman Empire. I just have to go to war with the occupied Pope (who is battling the Hafsids) and the..Spaniards >>

I'm pretty sure you're going to need a lot more than the Papal State and Spain to recreate the Roman Empire:

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're going to need a lot more than the Papal State and Spain to recreate the Roman Empire:

in Death and Taxes the Roman empire is a formable nation that you have to successfuly restore the lands in italy that it held during the Justinian Reconquest which gives you cores on lot of the Balkans and opens up new government types and decisions.
    "Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into the collective." - Genghis Khan

Victoria 2

I thought he was referencing the actual Roman Empire and not the decision, my bad.

Is this better for a Roman Empire?

Don't mind the rebels, just Integrated Castille from a PU since they had refused to be inherited for some 150 years.

Victoria 2

This doesn't count as off topic, does it?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Axelius View Post

Is this better for a Roman Empire?

Don't mind the rebels, just Integrated Castille from a PU since they had refused to be inherited for some 150 years.
    Snake Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    Snake Sweden
    Indeed, they haven't quite reached the Pacific Ocean, but they are Korea's largest neighbour. Korea is pretty damn big though...

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Indeed, they haven't quite reached the Pacific Ocean, but they are Korea's largest neighbour. Korea is pretty damn big though...
    Screenshot of Asia perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Anderan View Post
    Screenshot of Asia perhaps?
    Well, here is the World Map, my HRE is barely visible due to being HRE... There are four "impurities" to covering the ancient roman empire, Armagnac (in a PU, never integrated or inherited), Lisboa (Portugal haven't capital-shifted yet), Cornwall (Granted independence for long and faithful alliance) and Corfu (because it's so small I can barely see it on the screen when zoomed in.

Well, here is the World Map, my HRE is barely visible due to being HRE... There are four "impurities" to covering the ancient roman empire, Armagnac (in a PU, never integrated or inherited), Lisboa (Portugal haven't capital-shifted yet), Cornwall (Granted independence for long and faithful alliance) and Corfu (because it's so small I can barely see it on the screen when zoomed in.

It's good to have a few minnows like Corfu knocking around, they stand as testaments to mediocrity!

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post
    in Death and Taxes the Roman empire is a formable nation that you have to successfuly restore the lands in italy that it held during the Justinian Reconquest which gives you cores on lot of the Balkans and opens up new government types and decisions.
    Yeah.

I'll just have to wait for the right moment to attack the Papal and their allies. Wait for a while and attack the Mamluks.

Though I can take Sicily without needing a Navy, right?
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

No cheats, no exploits. Just a lucky hand as Aragon/Portugal went to war with Castille after about 1 month game time. That was my chance to grab my piece of the cake, and the conquest started.

After taking some lands from Castille and settling peace I got dowed by Aragon/Portugal. I had to cede 1 province to them after almost all my armies were defeated. Massive pretender rebels appeared and I let them win. There was my new 28k men army for free

Since then I never lost a province. Next target is either France or Fez, not sure yet.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Korsan82 View Post

No cheats, no exploits. Just a lucky hand as Aragon/Portugal went to war with Castille after about 1 month game time. That was my chance to grab my piece of the cake, and the conquest started.

After taking some lands from Castille and settling peace I got dowed by Aragon/Portugal. I had to cede 1 province to them after almost all my armies were defeated. Massive pretender rebels appeared and I let them win. There was my new 28k men army for free

Since then I never lost a province. Next target is either France or Fez, not sure yet.
    Sweep into France, this time there will be no Charles Martel to stop your advance. onwards to Paris!

Europa Universalis IV

Challenge: Wipe Christianity off the face of continental Europe up to Lithuania, at least.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So, Korsan, does this mean they fixed the issue in MEIOU where Spain would force Granada to DoW them through a National Decision?

+ Reply to Thread