+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 659 FirstFirst ... 179 204 229 254 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 304 329 354 379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

who controls south africa ill laugh if its scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Selvetrica View Post
    who controls south africa ill laugh if its scotland
    yea they do lol, but thats becuz around the 1500s, i was releasing the french minors every now and then to reduce my infamy cuz im tryin to conquer as much as possible, and apparently guyenne starting colonizing south africa (i wasnt even aware) so when i declared war to annex them again so i could release them, they had those colonies, and scotland occupied those and i guess they siezed them lol

Weird...Castille broke, Lithuania and Poland got up and decided to move, Croatia is big, the Ottomans have a cored province in Scotland, Fex won, MING.

That Ming seems pretty scary... Full world map?

That Poland. So beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Manoflooks View Post

Weird...Castille broke, Lithuania and Poland got up and decided to move, Croatia is big, the Ottomans have a cored province in Scotland, Fex won, MING.
    I've actually never seen a successful Denmark, ever. What is keeping them from forming Scandinavia?
    It seems I've developed a habit of posting halfway through writing. Chances are I'll edit it shortly thereafter

Cores, I guess?

The Glorious Republic of the Cherokee Nation in 1819

Europa Universalis 3

Åsele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manoflooks View Post

Is that the 5.1 beta or is it full version cause in beta Ming blobbed like that in every game for me

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

First attempt at the achievement. I'll spare you all the sight of the rest of the world, as the borders would make your eyes bleed.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The continuation of my Delhi game, now 1799.

I just ended a war with Sweden that went for years after their army was squashed. Those level 5 and 6 forts are so annoying. Anyway, they were shred apart and now it's me who has level 6 forts in the snow mwawawawah!

Mexico is alive and has an african province, USA and USCA are neighbours in Georgia or so. British Canada is quite a nice thing, historical and cleany. Clearly not a western century as Ottomans and me are putting all those europeans in place. I have provinces in Spain, Ottomans have provinces in France. And we are both allied mwawawawh!
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Kingdom of God in 1809

Still have some beautifying to do. Thinking about releasing Bohemia/Hungary as my Slavic Duchy. I have not yet conquered Russia or Scandinavia because they have uncannily pretty borders. So I'm going to the Middle East.

As far as the gameplay goes, I imagine that this is a world in which Mazzini's theories (never you mind that this is the completely wrong time) about Nation-States is incorporated into an early-formed Germany. Austria, who formed Germany had long existed as a dual-culture state between Austria and Hungary. As the emperors of Austria and then Germany acquired more and more crowns, they preferred to deal with the administrative nightmare through the appointment of local dukes than even attempt to the pretense of personal stewardship. This, combined with the admittedly heavy hand of the Austro-German military, lead to relatively quick integration of subject lands. Their skill in these matters lead them to realise that any further dominions would be better governed by culturally sensitive locals, to avoid altogether the issues of revolt. While this was not a system without failure (as proven by the repeated revolts of the Poles in the Duchy of Silesia and the earlier multiple rebellious French Dukes) it by and large made the administration of an immense multicultural empire possible. Some, like the Duchies of Iberia and Prussia even proved to be helpful.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

talking about Prussia...

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Who are the yellow chaps, Lord Gurgi? I'm mildly amused that they seem to be the Byzantine Empire with a different name and colour.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

that's vrey good , having it 27 years early with such a huge Poland
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Quote Originally Posted by sprites View Post
    Yeah. Most people seem to advocate shrinking to an OPM. It's nice to see that that isn't the only option.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by sprites View Post
    Thanks! I was resolved not to go the OPM route, and instead willed my vast wealth of grain, wool, and naval supplies to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    Who are the yellow chaps, Lord Gurgi? I'm mildly amused that they seem to be the Byzantine Empire with a different name and colour.
    Looks like Achaea.

+ Reply to Thread