+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 659 FirstFirst ... 151 176 201 226 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 276 301 326 351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

This was my 3rd EU3 game as the Papal States. My main objective here was to spread Christendom and crush the reformation, not to conquer a large territory. So whenever I conquered a sizeable amount of land I would release a vassal, in the end I had created a Confederation of God.

There was not a single non Catholic Christian nation left when the game ended, though there are some remnant provinces. I got really scared when 7 years before the game ended the UK decided for some reason to become protestant.

The full extent of my Confederation. My vassals are: Achea, Tripoli, Bosnia, Armenia, the Knighs, Romania,Paraguay,Quebec, Netherlands, Canada and the USA.
    Last edited by Soulstrider; 11-10-2011 at 22:52.
    The Eternal State - a DH-KR Ottoman AAR - Dropped due to health reasons

Struggle for the Mediterranean - a BOR Punic War MP AAR
    - Dropped due to AGEOD leaving Paradox

One of these days I will actually finish an AAR

"Holy Roman Empire. Neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. But it doesn't have any oil so no reason for military intervention" -Voltaire.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Looks like a protestant Lisboa in Castille O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    Looks like a protestant Lisboa in Castille O_O
    But the country itself is Catholic, so eventually Lisboa will be, too.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Finland! miscmods, shattered europe; Finland is hard at the start! the only reason I survived (it took me 3 tries) is because I got a lucky mission of conquering Novgorod (the province) that gave me a core on it, plus a superb run of kings (like, I don't think I've had a king that was anything less than 6 in any one stat)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

England and.. you selecting Englands other half of Iceland?

also, pretty big Syria. and monster Austria, have fun with that for the rest of the game

So for some reason PU's survive switching dynasties. I've been Hapsburg, Holstein, and Savoie so far. My rulers just hate having children, apparently. I'm on my fifth ruler. Already dissolved the HRE. Just going to unite Europe now, probably. Maybe the Roman Empire? Not going to form Germany that's for sure.

Waffles & Counterwaffles Felicity's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

(picture is actually a little out of date, i took all the provinces north of Georgia already)
    Current game starting as Muscowy. This is the farthest I've ever gotten- I usually get bored or get annexed before now, but I finally invested time to learn what I was doing wrong.
    I was focusing on finishing up Siberia, but France just declared war for some reason. Apparently they got a core on Estonia. I don't know how, it's been mind for pretty much most of the game. Maybe spies or somesuch thing.

Then Dark Souls came out and I've been letting this game sit. I want to finally finish a game all the way to the end date, like I did in Victoria 2.

Estonia is a member of the HRE, if France is the Emperor they get a CB to take it from you and whenever a member conquers an imperial province from a non-member they get a free core on it (one per peace deal).

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here is my Gallic Empire in 604 AD. This is the same game from here

I am still allied with the Visigoths, but am no longer allied with the Vandals (I accidently didn't accept a Call to Arms! I am an idiot.) . I've been tearing through the Goths and the Franks. I annexed the Atrebates in Southern England and am the second/third (it fluctuates) most powerful nation in the world. Only Byzantiny and, usually, the Visigoths are more powerful than I. I have greatly expanded while the Visigoths have barely expanded after I cut them off from Italy. However they did capture Genoa (a province I wanted) in my second-to-last war with the Goths.

World Map
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

The Yorkist Empire, 1602! Modded D&T to have a three-province York at the start (Yorkshire, Lancastershire, Lincoln) and went my merry way.

The Saxons can keep Ireland and their bloody southeast end of Britain, but I think I'll have to intervene in North America before they cut me off!

Brabant, some Irish minor and Scotland are my vassals. And France is out of control.

My current Cherokee game.

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by LordGurgi View Post
    So for some reason PU's survive switching dynasties. I've been Hapsburg, Holstein, and Savoie so far. My rulers just hate having children, apparently. I'm on my fifth ruler. Already dissolved the HRE. Just going to unite Europe now, probably. Maybe the Roman Empire? Not going to form Germany that's for sure.
    Lithuania and Poland seemed to have switched places

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

How the bloody hell did you manage to do that?!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Junuxx View Post
    The Yorkist Empire, 1602! Modded D&T to have a three-province York at the start (Yorkshire, Lancastershire, Lincoln) and went my merry way.
    You know, I wouldn't plan a trip to Lancashire soon if that becomes public. Nice map though.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    You know, I wouldn't plan a trip to Lancashire soon if that becomes public. Nice map though.
    Yeah I realized that this selection of provinces wasn't the most logical/historical, but I thought starting with fewer provinces would be troublesome. Wasn't sure about Lincoln, is that as bad?

edit: Oh and no -ter in Lancashire, of course. Missed that.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

The traditional rivalry's between York and Lancaster. I don't think Lincoln's involved, but we're British - we can find reasons to look down on anyone.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post

(picture is actually a little out of date, i took all the provinces north of Georgia already)
    Current game starting as Muscowy. This is the farthest I've ever gotten- I usually get bored or get annexed before now, but I finally invested time to learn what I was doing wrong.
    I was focusing on finishing up Siberia, but France just declared war for some reason. Apparently they got a core on Estonia. I don't know how, it's been mind for pretty much most of the game. Maybe spies or somesuch thing.

Then Dark Souls came out and I've been letting this game sit. I want to finally finish a game all the way to the end date, like I did in Victoria 2.
    France owns Osel. Osel has a strait connection to Estonia, which in game terms counts as a land border. Either the Boundary Dispute or Claims on our Rivals event fired for them, giving them a core on Estonia.

Here is an update on my Milan/Italy game.

Not sure how to proceed. Should I take on Britian, Spain or finish my conquest in the middle east? I'm also planning on eating up the French Minors but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to complete my empire by games end.

Damn Infamy
    "True power does not need arrogance, a long beard and a barking voice. True power strangles you with silk ribbons, charm and intelligence.

-Oriana Fallaci

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

two words , "mare nostrum". protip: its what you should do.

+ Reply to Thread