+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 659 FirstFirst ... 126 151 176 201 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 251 276 301 326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Started around when Ottomans got the Crimea as vassal as TO.
    The Prussian Reich

The world.

Ill inherit all PU when my king died and the conquest of Portuguese Hesse brought me all the way to Iberia.
    Also poor Ireland formed but got raped by Austria.
    It was worth it almost 1/3 of the Reich extended with cores.
    Settings that are special, Historical Lucky nations, 200 years spread and low aggression.
    Incan colonization is due a error making them buddhism with noculture(Will edit that out).

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek75 View Post
    Aircotiv/Steppe Wolf, if I remember correctly.
    Many thanks.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Ergo Sum View Post
    This is awesome. I love successful Silesias, although Saxon culture is a little disappointing. But if you're Saxon then take the rest of Saxony, reclaim Poland and maybe Bohemia and prove yourself the most powerful among the Great Powers.
    Oh, they were Polish, then Silesian, so I thought Saxon should be also OK, but in fact I regret a bit too...
    I will reclaim all Knights' land, then Wielkopolska, I'd release a Duchy of Krakow for Malopolska
    PAX SINICA - EU4 Mod about China, Sinosphere and other stuffs.

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

It can be considered an empire once I'll conquer England. Scotland, Munster and Leinster are my vassals.
    Here be dragons

Quote Originally Posted by HabemusZlatan View Post
    It can be considered an empire once I'll conquer England. Scotland, Munster and Leinster are my vassals.
    What's with the baby Russia in the Ukraine? Looks almost like it might have been formed by Kiev?

Here's my first "empire"; never played EU3 that much before, always tried but always fled before its learning curve. Technically, it's my second game, or a sort of alternate universe to the first one since I reloaded before I crashed my infamy through the roof (~65).

World:

My vassals:

First: it's in Easy. Secondly: the reason behind my conquests in Anatolia and Bulgaria is because I inherited the throne of Bulgaria. I was unimpressed as it consisted of Nis and Silistria, separated by Wallachia. I think I managed well in the end.

Major problem: revolts. I don't know yet how to take care of them except by defeating the rebels

(I discovered waging wars against non-christians is awesome)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by HabemusZlatan View Post

But you own almost only crappy provinces - Scandinavia, Livionia, Neva/Ingria... only the german culture provinces have good base tax...

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    A reason why I'm not forming Scandinavia in my Danish game: the flag is effing ugly.

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    But you own almost only crappy provinces - Scandinavia, Livionia, Neva/Ingria... only the german culture provinces have good base tax...
    I possess all the fur of the known world and I'm almost full free trade: Once the infamy burns, I won't need good tax base to be filthy rich.
    Here be dragons

The year is 1414. I PU'ed Poland, Hungary, Brandenburg, Pommerania, Gelre(dunno) and vasselised 4 of the electors. I also broke up austria, and am about to do the same with Venice.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Busy restoring the great Mongol empire, but having some inflation issues / normal difficulty, totally vanilla, no bypassing TSC

Really fun getting tribute from ming after being bullied by them for +-20 years

Now just the easy expansion to Europe remains followed by westernizing
    Last edited by Mods; 07-09-2011 at 15:09.

Nice, i am to weary of inflation that i never mint even with that sort of nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Nice, i am to weary of inflation that i never mint even with that sort of nation.
    Well it kinda would've been impossible to survive without minting but atleast inflation is not rising anymore :s
    Last edited by Mods; 07-09-2011 at 15:34.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Awesome Mongol Khanate! Thread needs more of those.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Nice Khanate indeed! I did that once, but on very easy, even then it was a tough but very rewarding fight against Ming.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

so close

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

is that sum unified japan ?

also , thats an extraordinary empire

Is that vanilla?, and did you help japan form? (that's not what kublai khan would've done )

It is not quite vanilla. Made a mini-mod to change the colour and flag. Didn't want to be horde either (5.0, so no way to grab land) so changed to tribal despotism I believe.

A lot of time was spent just trying to survive Ming and Manchu, so I didn't really have enough time in the end to do all I that wanted to (conquer Japan, destroy Russia and Persia, get the last bit of Georgia).

It's been a while since this game though, maybe I'll give it another go.

+ Reply to Thread