+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 659 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 101 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 151 176 201 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 13171

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by jii View Post
    You need to connect your holdings! Conquer Lubeck and Mecklenburg, take the Lithuanian coast, annex Livonia, conquer St. Petersburg and inherit Sweden, and the Baltic is a Danish lake.
    Meklenburg are under a union with the Flanders, who will be destroyed by the BBB soon enough. Livonia has been in my plans for a long time, Lithuania is out of question, as they're under a PU with Bohemia, who happens to be the HRE 4 eva.
    St. Petersburg is another story. Muscowy isn't as dominant as it used to be and while they have more troops, I have the technological edge over them.
    About the Swedes, I'm waiting for some vassalize casus belli mission to pop up.

P.S. I also need to take it easy as you probably know at every monarch death every non cored possession goes all Golden Horde on me. And I have tons of non cored possessions.
    Last edited by HabemusZlatan; 14-05-2011 at 17:19.
    Here be dragons

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iberon View Post
    My first game in which I played through to the end. Ethiopia/VH.

You win sir.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    You win sir.
    I think that is more than just a "win".
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Κατεπάνω Καλιφορνίας Zenith Darksea's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Hey, you never said that when I posted my enormous Ethiopian empire! And I had China!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    Hey, you never said that when I posted my enormous Ethiopian empire! And I had China!
    Were you playing on..... Very Hard?

Here's what my Holland looks like in the year 1478. I have a 80-year old king who just led an assault as a general in to France and managed to take two provinces from them. I will also colonize the entire eastern seaboard of the United States in about five years

Ship Simulator Extremes

This was a lot of fun. Burgandy -> HRE on the Misc Mods Shattered Europe Campaign.

>> http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...namic-colonies!

I had intended on ignoring the new world and just take over Europe. Well, I inherited Denmark who had 3 colonies on north Canada and naples who had half of South America.

I am the only catholic nation in the world aside from the holy father himself. Loving full Curia control.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    I am the only catholic nation in the world aside from the holy father himself. Loving full Curia control.
    I love that pope is sitting up in Aquelia. Had someone else ejected them from Rome?
    "I heard that it started when a bloke called "Archie Duke" shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry."

Ship Simulator Extremes

in 1510 The Papal States was absorbed by....me!? I don't remember doing that. When I formed the HRE, maybe The Papal States got absorbed too.

In any case, the Archbishop of Aquelia became the new Papal State.

I can think of at least one nation unhappy with that.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

My Holland > The Netherland > Prussia game .. I have just recovered after nearly hitting the Infamy limit with over 40 infamy.
    The combination of to many non-core HRE provinces + Excommunication = negative Prestige & Infamy, and I had it a for about 30 years..
    But well I got around it.

My plan for now is to help Moscow, or some other Russian nation, to form Russia.
    And then leave Europe for it self .. But go for the Middle East area, take Judea and Mecca(for the missionaries etc), and use it as a short cut to Asia.
    The goal is to get to China and collect a good amount of provinces there. And then help the other nations expand.

In the end I want to convert to Victoria 2, and maybe later on to HoI3 (If I can get the converters to work).

Note: Yes, I modded USA so they was in the game from around 1400. If I want to have a strong USA in Vic2 and HoI3 I needed them in the game from the start.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

could you upload your set up with the US in from the start? I'd like to try a game with that but can't be bothered to mod it in myself.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Mattabesta View Post
    could you upload your set up with the US in from the start? I'd like to try a game with that but can't be bothered to mod it in myself.
    This is only the 19 provinces files. You can then make a mod (sorry, don't know how to do that), or take a copy of your EU3 folder and copy past it under the History folder.
    www.trebond.com/provinces.rar

The setup:
    Its the same 19 provinces the US get cores on in the American Revolution event.
    A few(2 or 3) of the provinces is on native hands, but the USA get cores on them, and the culture in the provinces is american. All the provinces got a City Size on 10.000 around the same as in Europe at that time.
    The religion in all provinces(except thoes the natives have) is Catholic .. but the nation religion is Protestant. (you can keep it Protestant and convert the provinces, or you can convert to Catholic.

This is the string added to each province file:
    1400.1.1 = { owner = USA controller = USA add_core = USA culture = american religion = catholic citysize = 10000 }
    or:
    1400.1.1 = { add_core = USA culture = american citysize = 10000 }

So make sure to set the start date to 1. Jan. 1400 or later to get the USA in the game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club

My Spanish empire (Started as Castille) in the 15th century. My plan was to take all of Africa but as I wanted a centralized Spain I might skip that. I dow'ed Granada as a first action and then focused on getting Portugal and Aragon. I'm surprised that GB formed and France is the BBB once again. While Castille is pretty easy to play I find it very enjoyable, unlike my Russia game where I ripped my hair out. Also, when Aragon became an OPM Modena decided to annex them, oh boy did that end well for them.. And almost all of Italy are my vassals (not Milan area).

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Scafeld, Hallamscir, Jorvíkscir, Englaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphe View Post
    My Spanish empire (Started as Castille) in the 15th century. My plan was to take all of Africa but as I wanted a centralized Spain I might skip that. I dow'ed Granada as a first action and then focused on getting Portugal and Aragon. I'm surprised that GB formed and France is the BBB once again. While Castille is pretty easy to play I find it very enjoyable, unlike my Russia game where I ripped my hair out. Also, when Aragon became an OPM Modena decided to annex them, oh boy did that end well for them.. And almost all of Italy are my vassals (not Milan area).

Is that Nizhny-Novgorod in Russia? What happened there?
    That's a big Ottoman Empire for you to dismantle later as well although it looks like they could have some stability issues soon.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club

Nizhny-Novgorod revolted I think after Golden horde had rushed through Muscowy and almost Poland.

Yeah I've gotten into a few wars with them lately, they're very unstable

My Ryukyu game so far... i might update my game onto hear every once and a while if i feel like it...

and good name placement too!

Quote Originally Posted by Saphe View Post

look look Ulm is on the map!
    Constantinople, Not Istanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Eskrogh View Post
    look look Ulm is on the map!
    see my post on page 119
    post number 2379

I made a super ULM!

Quote Originally Posted by bombbrigade13 View Post
    see my post on page 119
    post number 2379

I made a super ULM!
    iIts pretty!
    Constantinople, Not Istanbul

Started as Switzerland, eventually left the Empire once I was strong enough and tried to form Germany. Many years later, I'm a mighty empire of my own..!

...With an depressingly small name!

(And hideous borders. )

+ Reply to Thread