+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 659 FirstFirst ... 24 49 74 99 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 149 174 199 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm trying to form Hindustan? I wasn't aware. Okay that is my new goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastaz View Post
    There is no need to be bitchy about such a slow attempt at Hindustan, not when the most intersesting thing about that map is where Ming is written!
    The Mamluks have done uncharacteristically well, too.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    My Hansa -> Netherlands -> Prussia game for lots of juicy national decisions.

Trebizond is so boss in that map. What happened, did Byzantium do well then get inherited by Trebizond?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Not bad, considering I made it a point never to go over the BB limit. Fully westernized, almost into-space'd, Catholic, constitutional republic. If I wanted to go over the BB limit and go full WC, I probably could've steamrolled Europe in the 1600s when I was rolling land tech 53 and everyone else was still floating around 35-40, but I didn't. (c:
    I don't own a gun because I am a responsible drug user; you don't want guns and mushrooms on the same playing field.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIRome Gold
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

did you mod your game or which cheat did you use?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

Did you collapse into an OPM, go Catholic, westernize, but stay a horde, and use that for massive expansion? I've toyed with trying to get a Latin-tech horde that could steamroll the world but I've never tried.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Iraq on the peninsula rather than in actual Iraq :|

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by IanDury View Post
    Iraq on the peninsula rather than in actual Iraq :|
    "It's like I'm really Brazil!"

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    You should change the name of your country from "Mongol ..." to "KHAAAN!!"

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by pyroclastic View Post
    So you've... conquered 8 or 10 provinces in 60 years, most of which you can take really cheaply with Religious Liberation. Congrats?
    So you're ... thinking that this thread is meant to compare users' penis size. Congrats?

Powergaming and steamrolling without any thoughts is NOT an obligation, and Qymaen, just like anyone else, deserves to post his empire if he feels like it, even if you don't consider it worthy of your standards.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Let's get back to empires, please. Everyone can post the empire they're proud of, and no-one should ridicule them for that. Personally, I am a terrible player by any standards, but I still greatly enjoy playing EU3.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You can take it slow , in my bihar->Hindustan , i could make them in 1491 , but i waited around 1540 to do so ...
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Quote Originally Posted by GregElSho View Post
    So you're ... thinking that this thread is meant to compare users' penis size. Congrats?

Mm, and check the gold so much... i couldn't even survive that long as an indian nation

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    You should change the name of your country from "Mongol ..." to "KHAAAN!!"
    Rather should call it "WAAAAGH!!"
    Imageshack should just die...

Darkest Hour

My Venetian game year 1540.

Notice Mega Ming, Mamluks and Hindustan! Denmark have colonies in asia, the black sea region, looks funny on the map "Danish asia" :P

That nation controlling the Incan coast is Chimu, allied with Great Britain

My vassals is Naples, Naxos and Corfu. I'm not currently allied with anyone and just got a peace treaty with a Hungarian/Polish/Lithuanian alliance, now no one have cores on my territory, time to breathe.
    Last edited by ruckel; 13-05-2011 at 20:25.

I predict Italy will rise!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

The 1500 hundred blobs are kinda scary in this game lol. Reformations going on, and you are likely not as big as them. 1500-1600 decides how far you will get in the game, 1600 on is cruise control.

Quote Originally Posted by GregElSho View Post

Powergaming and steamrolling without any thoughts is NOT an obligation, and Qymaen, just like anyone else, deserves to post his empire if he feels like it, even if you don't consider it worthy of your standards.
    It's about doing something interesting. That doesn't have to mean rapid expansion. The Hansa->Netherlands->Prussia(->Germany?) game posted on the last page isn't very big for the year, but multiple culture shifting to do multiple tag shifting is interesting. Taking a minor and carving out a decent place in the sun (the Venice -> Italy game, say) is interesting. Moving in wildly unhistorical ways (a Vijay in South America, say) is interesting. Taking the most powerful country on the Indian subcontinent and sloooowly taking a few provinces that the game hands to you on a platter (given how weak Deccan is, even in AI India), is not interesting.

Maybe not for you then, doesnt mean you have the right to call it shit.

I bet you couldn't do half as good as he did anyways.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I kind of agree. Everyone has the right to post their empires. We all have different skill levels here, so those with lesser skill in the game will likely play larger, more "uninteresting", empires. Using your own words. You can always skip over them if you like

Quote Originally Posted by IanDury View Post
    Maybe not for you then, doesnt mean you have the right to call it shit.
    I don't have the right to critique something put forth in a public forum for all the world to see? Low-value posts degrade the usefulness and entertainment value of this forum.
    I bet you couldn't do half as good as he did anyways.
    Is this a bad attempt at trolling? I'm a slightly-above-average player at best but getting all Hindustan cores by 1430 as Vijay is trivial (though waiting for them to core is tedious).

FOR CONTENT: Here's an Ethiopia game in 1550. Surviving long enough to Westernize is nasty.

Last edited by pyroclastic; 13-05-2011 at 21:59. Reason: curse you, imageshack

+ Reply to Thread