+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 659 FirstFirst ... 17 42 67 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 117 142 167 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 13173

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Yup, they have even modernized their government and started colonizing those empty plains. So proud of it. Might even consider giving them all of Russia when I finally take it.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I'm proud of this.

Started by crushing the Castilians since I guaranteed Granada. They went bankrupt quickly from naval maintanence (game was started 3-29, lol) and dropped their military maintanence to 0 on both. I assaulted all their forts and killed their demoralized armies. A few wars later, I had pushed them to the background in Galicia and Alicante, surviving along with Portugal because of my good graces. (I'm so nice...) Proceeded to murder the Granadans who I had saved earlier, then when France inevitably balkanized I ate the southern minors.

Finally, I set about the quest of unifying Iberia. It was actually a rough nine or ten wars to get all the provinces, because Portugal and Castile were allied and Portugal had a navy twice the size of mine, I simply couldn't get all of it in a small amount of wars. Also, Portugal always gained alliance leader and called in Scotland, Holland, and Savoy. Savoy was huge, at least five times the size that it is in the picture. They would rampage through my french possessions and annihilate at least two armies a war. Somewhere around the seventh war I vassalized Castile (I couldn't reach the colonies and they only had one province in Europe) so I had to DoW portugal directly. This brought almost all the french minors down on me, because apparently they had decided it would be smart to guarantee a nation thrice the size of them??

Anyway, after the ninth war where I really focused on Portugal, I shattered them enough to make Savoy gain alliance leader in the tenth. I finished off taking Portugal's two Iberian provinces via occupying their South American capital from my newly acquired vassal's (Ragusa) South American provinces (I've only colonized a bit of Canada in this game, and a small bit of Africa as strategic landing points against potential enemies) I then turned my attention to the very large thorn of Savoy. I murdered them: took three provinces, cancelled half their alliances, and forced them to release two nations. Nice was actually mine but it ruined my borders so I sold it back.

Anyway, after DA-ing Castile a few years before this picture was taken, the unremarkable Ferran IV de Luna was proclaimed Crown of Castile, the King of Iberia.

Edit: I can actually become Spain, but Aragon's color is too amazing. Also, there should be an Iberia decision with a similarly good color.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    nice game @gela1212! But what is up with Ottoman Romanga?

Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanDury View Post
    nice game @gela1212! But what is up with Ottoman Romanga?
    They own all of southern Italy. My Ottomans are becoming quite scary...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Nice game Gela. Btw, if you want to keep the colour and be Spain you can just edit the colour in the country_colors.txt file in the game folder.

This is something you don't see everyday

Started as Alsace in 1399 and begun expanding. Been a quite interesting game with both a japanese daimyo as HRE and coastal invasion by Qin.

I'm leading in all techs by far and have more income then I can use.
    Still catholic as a yellow country needs a yellow religion

Most of the main european powers are banished from european soil and now reside in the americas.

Murom into spaced but fell apart after 250years of dominance in asia
    The remains are now persia, georgia and so on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiokrona View Post
    This is something you don't see everyday

Started as Alsace in 1399 and begun expanding. Been a quite interesting game with both a japanese daimyo as HRE and coastal invasion by Qin.

I'm leading in all techs by far and have more income then I can use.
    Still catholic as a yellow country needs a yellow religion

Most of the main european powers are banished from european soil and now reside in the americas.

Murom into spaced but fell apart after 250years of dominance in asia
    The remains are now persia, georgia and so on.
    Dangit. I've been wanting to see a Murom empire for the past ever.

I noticed those Ottomans never conquered Thrace.

Shame.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-04-01_00003.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	401.1 KB
ID:	34151

Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-04-01_00004.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	388.2 KB
ID:	34152

Started out as Saxony. Got a bit... lucky. In like 1438 I got "Claims on our rivals!" Got cores on Anhalt, Meissen, and Thuringen. Add another one about a hundred years later and 8 or 9 border disputes up to now. Then I had the cores I needed to form Germany. I wasn't going to because I wanted that huge SAXONY along the map, but the cores... Yum. It was hard growing up in this game, Large Austria, Poland, at one time Brabant, yeah. All of those countries were at times my allies, but all of them were traitors. I formed a union with Flanders due to some fabricated claims and inherited them just recently, but released them as vassals. Not shown are some colonies in Africa, centered around Gabon, 3 in all. I own greenland from the inheritance, and Some land in Northern canada. I am the Holy Roman Emperor, something I had to get in order to be able to fight Austria, and I"ve been excommunicated like 5 times Going to finish this game. Finally got steam screenshots to work. Just won my first war against Austria. They are going down
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

Well, this is my beautiful French Empire. North-western HRE vassilised and all other mayor powers in Europe quite under control. Had some nasty cascading alliance wars but came through unscathed yet somewhat infamous. Biding my time now to lower infamy and stop rebellions and destabilising and some small colonialising around massachusetts.

Most blue seen on the map are actually vassals. I only personally own flanders, northern France and southern France. Brittany still exist, as well as Berry and a very diminished Burgundy. I do own most of northern Italy.

This pic is taken in about 1650ish. Poland, Austria and Scotland have flourished and crumbled by this time (except for that pesky Austria... They have flourished once again... You know what they say about weed...) . Upcoming nations other then me are Castille, Bohemia and Northumberland. Denmark is going strong as well with heavy support from me. The Mamluks are ruling in the Middle East and the Far East is the usual chaos in China and Inda.

My dynasty is very stable as well. At the moment it has a royal scion on the throne in 7 nations, with a PU for me with Sicily. It will be interesting to see how that will pay off.

One more thing to note is that the Papal State is now actually where Trier used to be... Don't have a clue how it got there though.

Edit: completely re-edited the post, as my previous pic wouldn't load. Linked it from a Steam page, which could give problems I reckon. For another pic try and see this .

Edit 2: Been stupid, here is the other pic:
    Last edited by TomZGen; 02-04-2011 at 09:07.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Picture didn't load, sorry mate.
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jjja494 View Post
    Picture didn't load, sorry mate.
    It did for me

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    It did for me
    I massively rewrote the post after that =)

Lt. General
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Holland -> Netherlands. 1553, and I'm stupidly rich.

Just one problem, the Waaagh is coming

O_O That is what i can a HORDE D=

By the gods, what is their manpower/army numbers I wonder? Must be insane...

How?!

That horde must be to big to collapse even under SC :O

Quote Originally Posted by lordkestrel View Post
    Just one problem, the Waaagh is coming

Quick run to the hills

I would wanna know how they got that big ;_;
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Have you guys noticed that the Xia wasteland and it's surrounding wastelands actual for a crudely formed quite surprised looking face? Intended or not?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Glasgow, Salmondist Republic of Caledonia
    If those guys have a non-tribal government, Europe is very seriously screwed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 659 FirstFirst ... 17 42 67 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 117 142 167 192 ... LastLast