+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 659 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 68 93 118 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

That's quite a big Murom you got there, Nyrael.
    The colonizing Fujiwara is also very nice.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Bavaria -> Germany. I'm very proud of my empire (although someone will probably post a World Conquest by 1600 right after me I imagine).

My greatest accomplishments I feel are: the Personal Union I'm leading with France, the destruction of Great Britain, the marginalization of Protestantism and catholicism in favor of the reformed faith it Europe, leading the world in half of the tech catagories, and the annihilation of Spain as any credible threat.

You may also notice that the Free City of Ulm sits conspicuously unannexed in the middle of the empire.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Is Navarra your biggest colonizing opponent?

The dutch have relocated to Mexico!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Brandenburg -> Prussia -> Germany Game. It was one of the best games I've ever played.

Ottomans will reach the coast of Eastern Asia in max. 100 Years, they are almost constantly at war with Ming.

I'm allied with Muscovy. Austria France and Spain are in some kind of triple alliance. I can't wait to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Forkis View Post

Bavaria -> Germany. I'm very proud of my empire (although someone will probably post a World Conquest by 1600 right after me I imagine).

My greatest accomplishments I feel are: the Personal Union I'm leading with France, the destruction of Great Britain, the marginalization of Protestantism and catholicism in favor of the reformed faith it Europe, leading the world in half of the tech catagories, and the annihilation of Spain as any credible threat.

You may also notice that the Free City of Ulm sits conspicuously unannexed in the middle of the empire.
    Do the revolting countries often turn out with Canada in Mexico? xD

This is my greatest game.
    Start - 1399 as Granada, up to the very end.
    Muslim Spanish empire with all it's vassals and unions.

Qin, Maharashtra and Aceh are in union under me, Baluchistan and Punjab are vassals.
    All of Europe, China, Japan and Korea are Muslim. That's one sort of a Jihad.

Apparently westernizing requires you to have a neighbour in a higher tech group than you.

So countires like japan and Korea should have a hard time westernizing, no?

Master of Procrastination ScarcticCG's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Lead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Nihtantuel View Post
    This is my greatest game.
    Start - 1399 as Granada, up to the very end.
    Muslim Spanish empire with all it's vassals and unions.

Qin, Maharashtra and Aceh are in union under me, Baluchistan and Punjab are vassals.
    All of Europe, China, Japan and Korea are Muslim. That's one sort of a Jihad.
    That's great going, however if I were you I wouldn't have formed Spain; seeing Granada owning all that land would be far more impressive, even if the only difference is that you entacted a decision.

That wouldn't have been the only difference. Being Spain i get ridiculous (for Muslim country) names such as Padishah Enrique II or Sultana Maria Teresa. Looks strange. But not that it matters anyhow.

Started a new game as muscovy. Im gonna post a screenshot at a later date. Weird thing though, its 1486 and im about once province from bordering ming,and im not the one who has colonized as hell haha. Is it normal for ming to stretch that far that early :P?
    Last edited by Niffle; 29-01-2011 at 00:32.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    From my Genghisid Imperial Family AAR, it's only the year 1600 but there is a lot of interesting things happening. Because I didn't want the entire map squished into one thing, here is it divided:

The Passing of Two Centuries
    1399-1600

The World has changed, with old eyes and familiar faces, the world itself is on fire.

Northern Europe:

South West Europe:

South East Europe:

North East Africa:

North West Africa:

South Africa:

India:

South East Asia:

North East Asia:

North America:

Caribbean:

South America:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_RUS_1680.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	440.7 KB
ID:	31718

My game as Russia, unlike HTTT it was allot more easy to invade the hordes.
    Got twice the manpower of France and I downed Lithuania. Haven't westernized yet though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_3.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	31719

In game screenshot

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Those are very impressive maps, Scholar. I like how you took the time to label everything.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Saphe View Post
    Attachment 31718

Got twice the manpower of France and I downed Lithuania. Haven't westernized yet though.

Attachment 31719

In game screenshot
    D'awwww, tiny Ming is cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Saphe View Post
    Attachment 31718

Damn man wtf is wrong with the map

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    Mamluks and its vassals:
    Nice! I had a campaign a bit like this one, only with smaller income and army. I abandoned it though, because of the tribal succession crisis and a technologically superior Castille that controlled much of Morocco.

Instead I started this game:

Nothing fancy but I think it will be fairly fun, once I westernize. Notice the semi-successful Byzantium.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Well, here is my little empire with the HRE at 1717, isn't nothing especial but is mine ^^

I think that without the infamy it should be really bigger but, s**t, I was always rising it too much even with the cabinet... I'm really impressed about those empires that are the hole wolrd (or almost).

Attachment 31728 Attachment 31729

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Macknull View Post
    Damn man wtf is wrong with the map
    Was forced to resize it because I thought it would be to big.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 659 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 68 93 118 143 ... LastLast