+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 658 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 95 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Raph View Post
    1529, really?
    Either a typo or cheats.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Or 5000 BB.
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

Even light can't be faster than the speed of light

well the bb isnt nessecery
    if you force castille and france early in a PU and use holy war for the rest but it is really really fast
    it is just not possible to collonise that fast i guess
    if you want peace prepare for war

Cheating; no, Cheesing; yarr.
    And I expected pretty much that reaction and here's the explanation: Since the httt april patch you can release a vassal and loose 2 BB / province released. And yes, WC is all about BB management. Atm I loose about 2 / year (.8 cardinals .4 embassy .8 advisor + ruler). All provinces outside of europe can with holy war be taken for 1 infamy or less each (colonized for 0 infamy ofc). MOST provinces inside europe has this far been taken for < 2 infamy each either by vassalising 4+ provinces for 4 infamy and then diploannexing for another 4 infamy. Castille, aragon and denmark is / has all been in a pu with me and with the fabricate spy mission those provinces were really cheap (aragon owned all it's original provinces + italy + greece). Portugal is the most expensive one and that' 3 infamy / province (3 x 4 infamy = 12 for 3 provinces +4 for vassalising and +4 for annexing)

Now let's look at how much infamy I can currently burn / year; each 6 year cyckle roughly I can release vassals for instance portugal + wales + scotland + 3x french 3 province states witch adds up to 23 provinces = -46 infamy. And since I have cores on all the provinces I can just insult them twice + cancel vassalisation + attack and annex for 0 infamy. This all adds up to about -10 infamy each year. The big limiting factor here is ofc diplomats. In the beginning I was releasing the irish states + cornwall + wales + champagne (=12 provinces). For whenever I take to many provinces and can't burn down to <5 infamy I can release some random heretic nation whose cores I won't miss (that I can reconquer for half the infamy I released it for).

Add to that I've done about 10 WC before +- and this is my 4th one with england so I'm not making many misstakes

edit: didn't see traj's post; at one point I was getting over 4 colonists / year from horde nation borders and COT's add to that very easy dificulty giving .5 inflation reduction.
    edit 2:
    Last edited by Alanthiras; 28-12-2010 at 14:43.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Alanthiras View Post
    Cheating; no, Cheesing; yarr.
    And I expected pretty much that reaction and here's the explanation: Since the httt april patch you can release a vassal and loose 2 BB / province released. And yes, WC is all about BB management. Atm I loose about 2 / year (.8 cardinals .4 embassy .8 advisor + ruler). All provinces outside of europe can with holy war be taken for 1 infamy or less each (colonized for 0 infamy ofc). MOST provinces inside europe has this far been taken for < 2 infamy each either by vassalising 4+ provinces for 4 infamy and then diploannexing for another 4 infamy. Castille, aragon and denmark is / has all been in a pu with me and with the fabricate spy mission those provinces were really cheap (aragon owned all it's original provinces + italy + greece). Portugal is the most expensive one and that' 3 infamy / province (3 x 4 infamy = 12 for 3 provinces +4 for vassalising and +4 for annexing)

Now let's look at how much infamy I can currently burn / year; each 6 year cyckle roughly I can release vassals for instance portugal + wales + scotland + 3x french 3 province states witch adds up to 23 provinces = -46 infamy. And since I have cores on all the provinces I can just insult them twice + cancel vassalisation + attack and annex for 0 infamy. This all adds up to about -10 infamy each year. The big limiting factor here is ofc diplomats. In the beginning I was releasing the irish states + cornwall + wales + champagne (=12 provinces). For whenever I take to many provinces and can't burn down to <5 infamy I can release some random heretic nation whose cores I won't miss (that I can reconquer for half the infamy I released it for).

Add to that I've done about 10 WC before +- and this is my 4th one with england so I'm not making many misstakes

edit: didn't see traj's post; at one point I was getting over 4 colonists / year from horde nation borders and COT's add to that very easy dificulty giving .5 inflation reduction.
    edit 2:
    Impressive!
    Raph: 1 Beuraucrat
    Nationality: Swedish
    Religion: N/A
    Ideology: Communist - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Are you a leftist too? Join the Red Paradoxians!
    Issues: Planned Economy/Full Citizenship
    Current Work: Student
    Cash Reserves: 0£
    Revoltrisk: 50%
    Militancy: 5 (+0.15)
    Counsciousness: 10 (+1.00)

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Blog Entries
    Alexandria AND Delta?
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i used that cheese too with England ... then formed France and painted the world in blue!
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    Alexandria AND Delta?
    You forgot Diamientia, randomly created COT's ftw

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

Alexandria and Delta and Diamientia. That are three bordering provinces. What a bug.

Corporal
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by th3freakie View Post
    Map. Cool. How?
    Its just a normal screenshot but a bit modified in photoshop, 5 minutes work max.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanthiras View Post
    You forgot Diamientia, randomly created COT's ftw
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

So. No cheating, but bugusing *gg*

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar2312 View Post
    So. No cheating, but bugusing *gg*
    hm? The large number of Cot's are neither intentional nor something I'd prefer over just a few because atm I got more Cot's then I can keep merchants in -.o

Forgetful troubadour Cèsar de Quart's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

El Pont de Mar Blava (Barcelona - Montpellier)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flooper X View Post
    This is the end of my Aragonese campaign, I have to say, a quite successful one. I am HRE, managed to make the title hereditary, but constantly failed at revoking the privilegia (was hoping for a REAL roman empire) also didn't take my chance to claim the Castillian throne Still, claimed the thrones of France, England, and Morocco, which was good enough. Until I inherited them, became overextended from their huge colonial holdings, and decided to end it because I only had 20 more years, guaranteed to be filled with Rebel bashing in colonies where I had neither troops nor cores.

The imperial domains

The Empire in all its glory!
    Man, I love it!

I noticed that when you play with Aragon and conquer most of Italy, you can do pretty much whatever you like.

This is the Divine Wind empire thread, people should stop posting HTTT screenshots here.

After playing Divine Wind, its tough to be impressed by any accomplishments from the previous expansions. The game is so more much challenging now than it ever was before.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Here's another mega-Hindustan, just after I finished getting all the cores. What an overpowered decision!

Future CKII expansion: The Americas, 1000 AD

Blog Entries
    I need to roll as Hindustan one of these days. There's no way Europeans can touch that. But I had my share of tribal games for a while currently.

Also, to the guy who posted Aragon without Gonder: shame on you. Yes, I'm kidding. :-) Or am I? :-p
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

First DW game as Mughals. 1429, created from Timurids. Biggest shock so far was when I had just changed into Mughals and all my tribal neighbors attacked me at once.

Blog Entries
    I guess it's better than be Timurids and be attacked at once by non-Tribal neighbours. ;-)

Shame they broke Timmies in DW...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 658 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 95 120 ... LastLast