+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 659 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Does F12 not work anymore or have people just chosen not to use it?
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    This is my Dutch Empire!

...wait, don't you see it? What, are you searching for land? But I wasn't speaking about THAT!

I meant THIS kind of empire. 8D
    See you when you get annexed by France for not having manpower to fight... and those mercenaries won't save you either :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    It works fine.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    People just prefer the new map.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    The map is too pretty now.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by SittingBear View Post
    The map is too pretty now.
    Seriously, that's all I can think of when I see these screenshots.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerHOI View Post
    See you when you get annexed by France for not having manpower to fight... and those mercenaries won't save you either :P
    1) France is 8 tech behind me in Land Tech;
    2) Those are regular troops. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    1) France is 8 tech behind me in Land Tech;
    2) Those are regular troops. All of them.
    And these 8 levels will compensate at least 30.000 troops of French advantage?
    I sag my pants untill my ... shows !

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Macknull View Post
    Together with the Emperor, as they do not have legal CBs? Yeah. They will compensate well enough. It's 10 levels now, btw. Galloglaigh vs Maurician.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Macknull View Post
    Yes. Once you get one unit type ahead, you'll rape even France.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Here is my game so far as Holland. Poland inherited Lithuania somehow. Austria has Infamy of 99! Burgandy has rised and fell. Scotland is a beast.
    The date is Monday September 4th, 1470 AD
    People just prefer the new map.
    The new map is like that cute girl you can't stop looking at.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    98 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Warlock 2: Wrath of the NagasEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors EditionCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    TO or BRA? If it was the latter I PUed/Intergrated them, it was very peaceful! The former...not so much.
    I weep for the fall of the General Staff.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is my little Japanese Empire

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Formed as Minamoto around 1485 and will probably go on to the colonizer / pacific empire route. Main point of interest so far Ming(and their wars + revolters) and the very aggressive 4-6 indian minors (Deccan, Rajaput, Dehli, Bihar, ...).
    After a series of very destructive wars their economies crashed and now they go bankrupt every year a least once. But Ming still has a standing army of around 35k-45k men + guaranties everyone and their mother :/

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Jesus, the map looks so nice! I can't wait to play

Cities in MotionDeus VultDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The glorious Japanese empire, circa 1651:

Now fully westernised (+100 neighbour bonus is fun ). Started as the Minamoto, but they died out and the current Shogun is from the Takeda dynasty.

For fans of world maps:

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of the new Horde mechanic. Dear God, increase the amount of colonists per unit to 400 and this happens.

I'm doomed, after I lose the HRE title, my army will no longer be sustainable (80k right now) and stopping Poland will be impossible.
    Not Enewald,
    Usually Elein.

Quote Originally Posted by eleinvisible View Post
    [pic snip]
    I'm doomed, after I lose the HRE title, my army will no longer be sustainable (80k right now) and stopping Poland will be impossible.
    Where's sonofwinter when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by eleinvisible View Post

Then don't lose the HRE title! Vassalize a few Electors and youre golden.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 659 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast