+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 659 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries

Post your (DW) Empire

I expect great things from you, o intrepid and brave thread-stub.

Other 'Post Your Empire' Threads
    Heir to the Throne
    In Nomine

How to make screenshots, and worldshots
    * F11 takes a screenshot of the current game
    * F12 takes a "worldshot", shift-F12 a worldshot only of you and your vassals

The files are then in the screenshots/ directory of your EU3 install. If you have Win7/Vista and installed the game in C:\Program Files, you will need to view the compatibility files to see them.

Instructions for screenshots added. (safferli)
    Last edited by King_Richard_XI; 06-01-2011 at 00:29.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

too soon... just too soon..

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

9 hours early Richie

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Hey i was going to do this

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

It's not even out yet. And you don't even have your own screenshot to show.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Re-opened. The first post here better be a screenshot of an empire, or it will be considered as spam.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

My current game:

Sadly Achievements don't work with my version so I didn't get the Sweden one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sca.jpg‎
Views:	70332
Size:	535.3 KB
ID:	30210   Click image for larger version

Name:	SCA_WM.jpg‎
Views:	6817
Size:	879.1 KB
ID:	30212  
    Last edited by Darkrenown; 14-12-2010 at 11:55.
    Relentless madman.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Aaawesome. I can't wait until I can start conquering on my own.
    Previously worked on Imperium, a mod for Rome: Vae Victis.

You're beginning to feel right at home in your country, eh Darkrenown?

--

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Hey, I released Scotland, didn't I? (That's probably not obvious, but yes I did)
    Relentless madman.

Nice! Big Friesland and big Aquileila! Can't wait to play.

Master of MegaSlavia Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Who's that up in Newcastle? Also, look at the size of Aquileia!

Northumberland.

GBR beat up NOR and took Iceland/Orkneys before I formed SCA, finaly got them back and made them release a new nations. That'll learning them for sinking my 70 ship navy in the last war!

Also, Aquileia used to own Genoa too, they seem to have released them though. They are also in Greece, Africa and have a large colonial empire!
    Relentless madman.

What is "Zaporozhe" for a nation? Is this a Horde or a Revolter? I've never heard of something like that.

It's a revolter, it's not new either.

Edited a world map into my earlier post if anyone wants to see mighty Aquileia.
    Relentless madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Northumberland.

GBR beat up NOR and took Iceland/Orkneys before I formed SCA, finaly got them back and made them release a new nations. That'll learning them for sinking my 70 ship navy in the last war!

Also, Aquileia used to own Genoa too, they seem to have released them though. They are also in Greece, Africa and have a large colonial empire!
    Is that Greece in Sevastopol?

Savoy!
    Relentless madman.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    But alas my poor Prussians!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

The world map is interesting... Daimyo AI seems very geared towards forming Japan, that's good, I was worried they might sit still for most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    But alas my poor Prussians!
    TO or BRA? If it was the latter I PUed/Intergrated them, it was very peaceful! The former...not so much.
    Relentless madman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 659 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast