• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official GM Vote Count At Deadline

Polar Mongoose - 7 - Ayeshteni[229], Jopi[236], jonti-h[239], the_hdk[253], Adamus[278],walrus[283], AOK. 11[292]
walrus - 4 - Thistletooth[270], EUROO7[273], k-59[274], Eternaly_lost[284]
AOK. 11 - 3 - Kriszo[237], reis91[220,232,251], TheExecuter[263]
General di tuti - 2 - Ciryandor[221,252], Hax[233,256]
jonti-h - 1 - Polar Mongoose[238]
Kriszo - 1 - jacob-Lundgren[241]

Day 2 and Night 2

Today was a very hot day at the introductory camp, with the majority of the students donning little clothes. In the equally heated argument about who ought to be lynched a few strong candidates surfaced, but in the end you decided to all pick on the geeky kid standing at the side, still wearing what looked like the outfit for a polar expedition. Despite all the whining about being not only innocent, but also the member of some odd geek organisation striving to protect you from the wolves present, Polar Mongoose's life is ended very quickly and bloody.

The next morning you awake to find the torn body of reis91 in the cafetaria. Next to having been someone's breakfeast he appears to have been a member of the same geeky organisation that other guy - what was he called again? - had also claimed membership of. Or so you judge by the funky 'Guardian Council Member' badge. He also appears to have a cultist with some sort of powers.

Polar Mongoose the blessed Guardian Council villager is lynched
reis91 the Guardian Council cultist with sorcery powers is hunted.

I see that the wolvies still excel at picking hunt targets :p
I would cheer them on but in this case .. nah. :/

HMMMM Unvote Di Tuti

Vote Polar Mongoose

This vote interests me. The walrus wagon was gaining steam, but he switches of du tuti and onto Polar. Strange. No explanation. And then this:

and the deed is done...

Strange indeed. What say you Adamus?

Also, Taddington's behavior on day one when the blue wolf got killed was suspicious to me as well. He waited until the last minute, as if hoping someone would give him a way to save trespoe.

Any thoughts from anyone? Demon Child?

I've got nothing.

I should probably come up with something once I've read the thread, though.

OOC: There's a cultist eh? Most likely there's also a Sorc floating around... and if I read the rules right, there's absolutely no way that one can detect the Sorc... Even cultists get a free pass here; since there's no Priest; unless half of the villagers have a Sorcery powers scan under their sleeves. Makes forming any sort of JL impossible. What this means is that WE NEED TO THINK about our votes and not randomly bandwagon.

OOC: There's a cultist eh? Most likely there's also a Sorc floating around... and if I read the rules right, there's absolutely no way that one can detect the Sorc... Even cultists get a free pass here; since there's no Priest; unless half of the villagers have a Sorcery powers scan under their sleeves. Makes forming any sort of JL impossible. What this means is that WE NEED TO THINK about our votes and not randomly bandwagon.

OOC: Then I advice you to look at the rules more closely.

OOC: Then I advice you to look at the rules more closely.

rules said:
Extremely Talented Scholar (seer): A scholar that is so talented he can function as a seer without even haven given proper education. May scan one person per night to see if he is a werewolf or an apprentice (100% success). Any other role will appear as a regular villager.

Sorcerer: Works with the Werewolves, and wins if the Werewolves win. May scan one person each night to see if he is a Seer, an Apprentice, a lover or a Cultist (100% success). Any other role will appear as a regular Villager to the Sorcerer.

Sorcery powers: Once during the game this player can do a fully fledged sorcerer scan.

OOC: I bolded the relevant parts. Cultsts can be detected only by their fellow baddie Sorcs AND the potentially few people with one-time Sorcery Powers scans, as there is NO PRIEST. The Sorcerer has, by the rules, no reason to fear for his life from scanners, as he is undetectable by the Seer or any sort of Sorcery Powers pings from goodies. Only if he gets rolled by the Spiritually Attuned trait (25% chance even if the person involved gets scanned) can he get outed. In short, no JL can form until the Sorc gets killed because there's no way for people with scan abilities to completely clear someone. That makes it imperative we catch the Sorc first (and any apprentices he/she/it may have) to eliminate that threat. Considering the player count, we're probably looking at 2 wolf packs of 2 each, two free cultists and a Sorc (plus possible apprentice?)?

Point is: Be very wary of any potential JL claim.

OOC: Placeholder, might be drunk later.

투표 Kelly

OOC: I bolded the relevant parts. Cultsts can be detected only by their fellow baddie Sorcs AND the potentially few people with one-time Sorcery Powers scans, as there is NO PRIEST. The Sorcerer has, by the rules, no reason to fear for his life from scanners, as he is undetectable by the Seer or any sort of Sorcery Powers pings from goodies. Only if he gets rolled by the Spiritually Attuned trait (25% chance even if the person involved gets scanned) can he get outed. In short, no JL can form until the Sorc gets killed because there's no way for people with scan abilities to completely clear someone. That makes it imperative we catch the Sorc first (and any apprentices he/she/it may have) to eliminate that threat. Considering the player count, we're probably looking at 2 wolf packs of 2 each, two free cultists and a Sorc (plus possible apprentice?)?

Actually thats very well spotted. Free drinks for you young man! Hadn't thought of that at all. :stroky chin smilie:

cow-on-phone.jpg

Yah? Hallow? This is ya Yei Ell speakin'!

Cyriandro is a cleared baddie!

General di tuti will now be subbed by Kaetje.

This vote interests me.

Strange indeed. What say you Adamus?

My deed comment was meant to just be about the fact we had just crocked someone as it was dead on 8. and the "HMMM (Insert New Vote)" was just me trying to keep myself entertained in the world of not knowing anything and changing my votes becuase it makes it more fun. Gutted about the result though. If people want to give me knowledge so i may vote with a bit more tact please, Show and Tell.