+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Colonialism

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    As you don't do any map changes, is the mod usable with the moddir? Once the 1.3 version is out, I plan to take a look at this, I've always wanted to play an AoC game in 1.2, but beta patches prevented me from doing so -- no longer!
    We have map changes, so I'm not sure whether the moddir will work.
    The HRE Revised Mod is a Holy Roman Empire and CKII balance mod aimed to stop want to be despot emperors in their tracks

Try the 3.4 version of the Age of Colonialism mod for Victoria II v1.4 beta 26 sept 2011

Just to give everybody a heads-up, it's taking longer than we anticipated to make the economy run effectively on AoC. Vanilla 1.3 has chronic supply issues for factory/artisan goods which has carried over to AoC, we've fixed it to a large degree but there is still room for improvement. I'm hoping for a release tomorrow.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It would be awesome if in the 1.3 AoC version this is included:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Mod&highlight=

and

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...p-Carlist_mod&

(Specially the first...)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I don't think AOC should change more than balancing. That's what drove me away from PMD and VRRP. They changed things that I simply didn't want changed.

that your oppinion for example.i love those 2 mod but i agree that there should be a mod only for balancing issues

New release

Ok guys, we have decided to go ahead and release our first version for the 1.3 patch. The new version changes mostly relate to compatibility with 1.3 and a lot of stuff was reverted back to vanilla values. I'm not fully satisfied with the economy and we will be tweaking it further in future versions but I consider it better than the vanilla 1.3 economy.

This version also includes some major new features we didn't get to release before the beta for 1.3 started including the Taiping Rebellion and the Opium Wars.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4587050...002/AoC_v3.rar

Would you mind if you uploaded it to somewhere other than rapidshare? (filesmelt, mediafire, etc).
    My isp has issues when downloading from sites where there are limits by checking ip addresses.

Download doesn´t work for me either. It says "Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

So, I hope you all like the new version. Just as a reminder please post in the appropiate threads:

Discussion for Age of Colonialism

The discussion for AoC is divided up amongst a few threads:
    -For bug reports go here
    -For Event/Decision discussion go here
    -For gameplay & empire reports go here
    -For general feedback and everything else use this thread
    The HRE Revised Mod is a Holy Roman Empire and CKII balance mod aimed to stop want to be despot emperors in their tracks

Try the 3.4 version of the Age of Colonialism mod for Victoria II v1.4 beta 26 sept 2011

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I don't know what you did for the Opium Wars and Taiping Rebellion, but these guys seem to be onto something you might want to check out.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eed-of-help%29

This guy (who based his mod on yours) had an interesting idea about the Great War, and his mod produced some very plausibly (and almost accurate) maps of the early 20th century.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...la-ver.-1.3%29

We have completely implemented the events leading up to the first opium war and created a whole new rebel faction that emerges (Taiping Rebels) which eventually form their own state within the qing and start a bloody civil war. These features are rather complete, we started them over a month ago, and china is now balanced. Perhaps some tweaking to the strength of the Taiping rebels will be necessary, but we're moving away from china as a focus now.

Could anyone be so kind to upload the file somewhere else other than 2shared/rapidshare/megaupload? I can't download from those sites without using a proxy.
    Looking forward to playing this mod after that long break

could you give me the name of a upload site that works for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzmond View Post
    could you give me the name of a upload site that works for you?
    Maybe you can do filefront.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Using dropbox is a great way to make files available.
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

ok here we go guys, I have also added a warning to the first page which everybody should read

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20260990/AoC+v3.rar

ok here we go guys, I have also added a warning to the first page which everybody should read...
    Interesting bug.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Let me say that I love the premise of this mod.

ok here we go guys, I have also added a warning to the first page which everybody should read

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20260990/AoC+v3.rar
    Thanks for going through all that trouble.

I also see that you have rmeoved the optionial cb_types. What does this mean?
    Last edited by jacknme; 25-04-2011 at 17:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 ... LastLast