+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Paradox IRC chat!

stats updated...

join us tomorrow for DW release partying and maybe answering any questions you might have about it!

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Was over there earlier, and very politely was given a copy of HttT. Gotta visit more often.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    Was over there earlier, and very politely was given a copy of HttT. Gotta visit more often.
    ok

had a good time today, helping out people with DW...lots of new faces were seen in there today!

stats updated!

with the DW release, we´ve had over 60 more unique nicks in the last 1 1/1 days!

And don´t forget...Dreamlords FAQ friday 16.30!

and I have it on good authority that there´ll be new invited given out next monday...so show up at the FAQ to earn one...or if you can´t make it, post your questions here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-day-Questions!

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I can confirm that I will be giving out some invites at said time, and possibly 1 or two after the FAQ!
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

stats are updated:
    http://paradoxircstats.110mb.com/eu3.html

Our very first "offical" thing, the Dreamlords developer Q&A, was a very nice informative 90 minute session today. We had 2 Developers for Lockpick as well as 3 longterm players/moderators from their Dreamlords community over to answer questions and give some insight into the first MMO on paradox connect!
    A few lucky participants got beta keys to check out the game.

Tomorrow interested parties will be able to read the whole log on the forums!

Join us on IRC, who knows what the next session will be!

We have decided to move to a more neutral channel, #pdox (paradox is taken).

Please join #pdox on Quakenet from now on!

new stats!
    I included the ones from before the move to #pdox as well

http://paradoxircstats.110mb.com/eu3.html

For The Glory

When are the moderators coming back to the channel? The IRC channel has been unmoderated for weeks.
    AARs of Sir Svip OLIR:
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis IV) (ongoing)
    Winner of: ACA 2014 Q2: EUIV, ACA 2014 Q1: EUIV (Split), AARtist of the Month (May 2014), Seal of Mythic Approval and having the same title as another popular AAR.
    Ulm plays Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods as Someone (finished), Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness as Austria (finished) and March of the Eagles as Russia (finished)
    Winner of: Hats.
    Glory for Ulm A Flagland AAR (Europa Universalis III) (ended)
    Winner of: Europa Univeralis: The Musical, Cities in Motion DLC: Ulm, AARtist of the Month (June 2011), (Royal Dutch Cheese of Anti-Frognessship), (Swedish Meatball of Volvo and Björn Borg), (Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness), (Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness), ACA 2010 Q4: EU Comedy, (Paradox Cookie), WritAAR of the Week (2011-01-30), "Best everything, ever" award, (Irish Shamrock Cookie) and being in this signature.
    Full list at my Inkwell

yes, yes i´m there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2