• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I usually update my table of contents once I post a new chapter. When the chapter has been posted, I click on the chapter-number in the upper-right corner of the post (something like '#37'), which will reload the page, and insert the direct URL of the post in the browser's URL line (usually somewhere above the web-pages you see). You can copy that line and insert a link with that URL into your first post. Easy as pie :)

The post link opens the post in a full page. I've started changing the "viewfull" tag near the end to "posted", which causes it to open the thread, jumped to that post. This makes it easy to jump to a chapter then read on from there.

Can this be explicitly said in the first post? That goes for For the Glory as well. As it is now, it's not very clear.

What is not clear about all sub mods?

So, basically, this AAR contest is similar to the Victoria II contest; however, the difference is that this one allows for other games right?

So, basically, this AAR contest is similar to the Victoria II contest; however, the difference is that this one allows for other games right?

Yes. Though the judging of this contest will be held to a different standard.

What is not clear about all sub mods?
I can tell you that the FtG is the only forum I visit and yesterday was the first time I was told that it was a submod of EU2. So I think that the meaning of the term "submod" may not be very clear to everyone.

Also for my Double Spain AAR I used two different things to run the game. One is the Black Paradox symbol one and the other is the actual v2 launcher but I was wondering.
Where does the Black Paradox one send it's screenshot files? I can't find them in the main folder and I need them badly or else I wont be able to post my AAR in the way I want. Any help? Pm and reply needed.

For clarification:

All stand-alone games of Hearts of Iron, Europa Universals, Crusader Kings, Victoria are included.

When u mean submods, u mean mods, like divergences for exapmle.

I'm not so sure what is so hard to understand about this... and simply it is quite flustering.

The simple answer; which has already been provided numerous times is:

YES

I've got just one question. I'm a person with way too much spare time, so I'd probably have the time and energy to work on 2 AARs at the time of the contest. Would it be possible to submit both?

Respectfully,
Bob