• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are judges appointed, by population, or two per state?

Er, appointed or volunteer? :)

Volunteer judges.

First post of the thread updated with contest information.

Last edited:
*Sigh*

Let the ruling classes tremble won't be finished by January. :(

I'll be left out of the contest again.

Now I have to finish my Iceland AAR by January. Do you think it will be enough time to acquaint myself with divine winds?

Also when will the end date of the contest be?

Last edited:
*Sigh*

Let the ruling classes tremble won't be finished by January. :(

I'll be left out of the contest again.

We'll see how the contest goes, there have been some speculation between the people involved in the inner workings that this might be a re-occuring thing.

Contest Runs from January 1st to March 31st.

The rules are evolving, and will be subject to slight changes between now and January 1st. I have a fixed point system to establish, seeing the difficulty of a previous contest had for scoring. The contest rules are open for discussion also between now and January 1st. You can make suggestions, I will weigh them and if I feel they are valid, I will work towards a middle ground.

One last question: could I start the AAR now and then register it Jan 1 or does the AAR itself have to begin on Jan 1?

Has to start on or after January 1st, 2011.

You can always start to play and write beforehand, and only start to post after the contest starts, but then you may incidentally brake some rules set up along the way. :)

Last edited:
Ill post the link here soon also

How do you set up a table of contents?

*Edit*
My AAR first post is up so here is the link.
Potatoes? BAH! I have Land!!! ~An Irish Minor AAR

Is it January already? How fast time flies... :p

Anyway, you set up a table of contents by providing links in the first post of the AAR to all the other chapters you've written, preferably in a nice and organised way. You can see examples in almost every AAR I've seen :)

No I mean how do I set it to the specific posts? Do I search for all my posts?

I usually update my table of contents once I post a new chapter. When the chapter has been posted, I click on the chapter-number in the upper-right corner of the post (something like '#37'), which will reload the page, and insert the direct URL of the post in the browser's URL line (usually somewhere above the web-pages you see). You can copy that line and insert a link with that URL into your first post. Easy as pie :)