The next contest for Writing AARs:
How to Enter
- Create a new after action report for either Hearts of Iron II & III, Victoria 1 & 2, Europa Universals II & III, Crusader Kings and all sub-mods on or after January 1st, 2011.
- Post your a link to your after action report (entry) into the main thread of the contest. Entries will not be accepted until January 1st, 2011 and after March 31st, 2011.
- Only new after action reports will be accepted.
Rules & Regulations
- A Table of Contents with a link to each chapter or update.
- A minimum of ten (10) chapters.
- At least one (1) update a week, until the minimum of ten (10) chapters is met.
- Modification / edits of chapters is allowed for spelling, grammar, bad image links in chapters – anything outside of that must be notified to the moderator(s) of the contest.
- It is preferred each chapter / update contains at least four paragraphs worth of words. The minimal definition of a paragraph is three sentences. There is no maximum amount of paragraphs per chapter / update.
- It is not required, but please use a good ratio of pictures compared to paragraphs. A good ratio is for every two paragraphs, one picture (2:1). Picture only AARs will not be accepted into the contest.
- First prize will be 50,000 Gamersgate Blue Coins.
- Second prize will be 25,000 Gamersgate Blue Coins
- Third prize will be 10,000 Gamersgate Blue Coins.
- Paradox Interactive has offered additional prizes to the winners.
- Gamersgate has offered an additional 50,000 Blue Coins to the winner.
- Each entry into the contest will be judged equally by a multitude of people throughout the community.
- In order to be a judge for the this contest, several criteria must be met:
- Cannot have an entry into the contest.
- Cannot announce they are a judge in any entry AAR or in any thread associated with the contest.
- Cannot announce scores to the contestants of the AAR until the end of the quarterly contest.
If you feel like contributing to the prizes in this contest, or judging in the contest please contact me either by private message or email to email@example.com.