• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(116573)

<b>Gamersgate</b>
18 Badges
Sep 30, 2008
www.gamersgate.com
  • Rome Gold
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Majesty 2
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • East India Company Collection
  • Darkest Hour
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
It says only Europa Universalis III and Heir to the Throne are required. Does that mean that new people don't need to buy Complete or NA+IN?

Too bad the game is too late for St. Nicholas Day. We don't celebrate Christmas here:(

It says only Europa Universalis III and Heir to the Throne are required. Does that mean that new people don't need to buy Complete or NA+IN?
You need EU3 Complete (or EU3 Vanilla + NA + IN) to play HttT. So you will need EU3 Complete + HttT to play Divine Wind.

Nice, nice!

Well, you were providing some sort of way to bypass unfair selling prices. You had it coming.

It's not in the forum rules though. Besides, it's fair to bypass selective pricing. It's just a cheap economic trick to increase revenues. Nothing illigal or immoral about avoiding that.

And even if they don't want it, I could agree with it as long as the moderator made a nice post whether I could cease the discussion. Removing my post (and Taylor's!) is just rude.

very well..
Please cease this discussion or be punished. (on account of the forum rule against arguing moderator actions if you want to know)
There wasn't any moderator action. Posts which magically disappear are magical and done by gnomes. A moderator action is accompanied by a proper moderator message or a PM and if necessary an edit to censor the post in question. This ensures that the users know what's going on and don't panic that the board is disintegrating or speculate on other reasons of vanishing posts. In addition, it ensures that other users read the policy and will refrain from such actions in the future.

I think I'm going to speculate that the proxy instructions were the offending part, because the removed posts discussed that, and not any moderator actions, as you suggest.
feel better? :)
Sure, I blew off some steam. :)