+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis III Divine Wind Pre-order live!

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Europa Universalis III Divine Wind Pre-order live!

Hi everyone!

We are very excited to start the pre-order for Divine Wind today on GamersGate!
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EU3DW/e...ii-divine-wind

Not only that! We also offer 70% discount on ALL Europa Universalis games (excluding Divine Wind) right uptil the release of Divine Wind. You can find them all here:
    http://www.gamersgate.com/offers?q=eupromotion

Enjoy!
    Daniel (mistbite)
    Executive VP
    GamersGate.com

*Real Gamers Do It Online*

Damn I Did buy HttT on gamersgate for full pirce on sunday=(

Preordered!

Edit: Was I the first one? :P

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Romtos View Post
    Preordered!

Edit: Was I the first one? :P
    I'm the second, then. :P
    Commander Shepard: You must have had some kind of interesting experience.
    Urdnott Wrex: Well, there was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Pre-ordered too, at 20$ = 20€.

Quintus Fabius Cunctator e_quality's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

OK, paid and pre ordered. Now where is my little helmet...?
    "Dead battles, like dead generals, hold the military mind in their dead grip."

Ahhh, and it is done. My very own Divine Wind.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Awesome, I'm buying mine tonight!

Has anyone gotten the icon yet, what does it look like?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by james24eagle View Post
    Has anyone gotten the icon yet, what does it look like?
    Nope, it's a pre-order and we don't have the option to install it yet. And no serial code either so far, so no registration and no fancy icon yet.

This is not fair!! I just bought Heir to the Throne 4 days ago at 20€... :,((

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

It says only Europa Universalis III and Heir to the Throne are required. Does that mean that new people don't need to buy Complete or NA+IN?

Too bad the game is too late for St. Nicholas Day. We don't celebrate Christmas here

Quote Originally Posted by luitzen View Post
    It says only Europa Universalis III and Heir to the Throne are required. Does that mean that new people don't need to buy Complete or NA+IN?

Too bad the game is too late for St. Nicholas Day. We don't celebrate Christmas here
    Yes we do.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by luitzen View Post
    You need EU3 Complete (or EU3 Vanilla + NA + IN) to play HttT. So you will need EU3 Complete + HttT to play Divine Wind.
    A question by a forum user during the 200k event: "With 200,000 accounts, you must have a fair amount of data to mine. What was the most surprising thing you learned about us, the forumites?" - Johan's answer: "That if someone has not registered a game, he's extremely likely to not have bought it."

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Nice, nice!
    "Hic iacet inclitus Godefridus De Bulion qui totam istam terram acquisivit cultui Christiano, cuius anima cum Christo requiescat. Amen."
    -- Alleged inscription on the tomb of Godfrey of Bouillon, Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri

Did some moderator just remove my post concerning using proxies?
    I can't find it anymore in my recent posts.

Well, you were providing some sort of way to bypass unfair selling prices. You had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by GregElSho View Post
    Well, you were providing some sort of way to bypass unfair selling prices. You had it coming.
    It's not in the forum rules though. Besides, it's fair to bypass selective pricing. It's just a cheap economic trick to increase revenues. Nothing illigal or immoral about avoiding that.

And even if they don't want it, I could agree with it as long as the moderator made a nice post whether I could cease the discussion. Removing my post (and Taylor's!) is just rude.

very well..
    Please cease this discussion or be punished. (on account of the forum rule against arguing moderator actions if you want to know)

feel better?

I'll be pre odering this later. BTW, is there any way to get rid of that Volvo thing from your GG account Mistbite? Minor inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tracid View Post
    very well..
    Please cease this discussion or be punished. (on account of the forum rule against arguing moderator actions if you want to know)
    There wasn't any moderator action. Posts which magically disappear are magical and done by gnomes. A moderator action is accompanied by a proper moderator message or a PM and if necessary an edit to censor the post in question. This ensures that the users know what's going on and don't panic that the board is disintegrating or speculate on other reasons of vanishing posts. In addition, it ensures that other users read the policy and will refrain from such actions in the future.

I think I'm going to speculate that the proxy instructions were the offending part, because the removed posts discussed that, and not any moderator actions, as you suggest.
    feel better?
    Sure, I blew off some steam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast