+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Question

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Little Question

How busy are the servers of Lead and Gold? Thinking of buying the game but I dont want empty servers.

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ooh, good question. I hope they are more crowded than this forum. I'll make a poke about the question to the powers that be.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

I just checked and there were several servers up and playing. It is rather easy to start your own server too though. To find players you could also post here or in the other L&G forum: http://forums.leadandgold.com/

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Oh, I just bought it and have played a couple of hours on full servers no problem.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

And is it worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Falconnatic View Post
    And is it worth the money?
    Agreed game is really worth to give money and time.

+ Reply to Thread