• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HALNY (HAL)

The Polish Lion
9 Badges
Sep 4, 2003
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings III
poland_first_to_fight.jpg

Hello you old pricks :)
I was planning to be back on October, but had really a lot of stuff on my head. Anyway, now I'm here and with beginning of December I would like to start to play a little. So, after you will stop to cry because of seeing me, you can give me some advice about last updates in EU MP. What should I install? Maybe buy some new version?

Nice to see you all again,

HAL The Polish Lion

PS Soon I should have my ICQ contacts back.

Thanks Aladar. I spotted, that my allies from Axis of Evil are still here (of course I mean KJ and Mats :D ), so we can again make some real fighting, not this positioning clicking you were doing for last several months when I was gone :p :D ;)

Hal! I wish I had a country to offer you in the monday game, or better yet, a country that I could soon annex, but alas. We might be able to use a sub though, and you never know when something might open up:). HG has that other game starting up at some point also.

God bless you sonny, you are all we are needing right now.

Are you interested in playing Austria, HAL? :cool:

Thanks Aladar. I spotted, that my allies from Axis of Evil are still here (of course I mean KJ and Mats :D ), so we can again make some real fighting, not this positioning clicking you were doing for last several months when I was gone :p :D ;)
You can have Venice in the Monday game. It got steamrolled last session by John and Engel and is now John's vassal and very small. It'll prove a good challenge for you ^^

There is chance I can play tomorrow. Will contact one of you 2h-1h before the game.

What about playing during Sundays, HAL? There are plenty of war-thorn nations you will love to play with in our game i believe :D

Sorry, but Sunday is bad day for me.

Day for tea and cookies, i suppose... Oups, what did i just say? :D

Day for tea and cookies, i suppose... Oups, what did i just say? :D

Actually yes. On Sundays I'm usually meeting with relatives, going to church, and eating a lot of cookies :D