+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Rising Nations — Help and Bug Reports

Kornyous, try editing the save file so that it skips that year, Ex: change line 'date="2082.5.31"' to 'date="2083.5.31"'.
    Custom avatars back, please?
    ~-Dropping cameras off cliffs since 1913-~

Quote Originally Posted by lascupa0788 View Post
    Kornyous, try editing the save file so that it skips that year, Ex: change line 'date="2082.5.31"' to 'date="2083.5.31"'.
    I tried it and didnt work, It glitches at the same date when Italy sends a spy to one of my provinces, always when it tries to support a revolt TT_TT

Does the mod only work for 4.0? I have 4.1b and for some reason every country I start as has a huge debt and no matter what starts with negative money as the base tax in the hundreds. Even if I disband all my military, im still broke and in the minus.

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by AgentAL View Post
    Hi,
    I play with the east roman empire. My game freezes at the 31th Dec 1571. I've tried different savefiles but it always crashes at this specific date. Autosave is off so that a saving bug may be excluded.

Version: HTTT 4.0, RN 1.4

Can someone help me and rescue my game, please !!!!!!
    I am having the same issue as above, only playing Great Britain, the date the game freezes at is Aug 31, 1496, and I am playing HTTT 4.1b, and RN 1.4 with the 4.1b fix applied.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but keeping the save files. I've played beyond this point in other games, and am quite curious about what could have corrupted this save file so. I've tried changing the date of the save file, and it works until the change of the next month. Beyond starting again, I do not have any idea of what to do. Maybe it's because I tried one of the Unhistoric Released Nations bit?" Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

yes i have the same thing my game is extremely laggy every time a day goes by even with the original game graphics. Is there any way to improve this?

game laggy

i have the steam version of the complete edition for xp even with normal game graphics my game freezes for like 20 seconds every time a day goes by. Is there any way to fix this?

Steam auto-updated my game yesterday and since then I haven't been able to load RN1.4, with or without the hotfix. There's a loading screen but everytime the message at the bottom reaches "Creating Text", it crashes to desktop.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Sonereal View Post
    Steam auto-updated my game yesterday and since then I haven't been able to load RN1.4, with or without the hotfix. There's a loading screen but everytime the message at the bottom reaches "Creating Text", it crashes to desktop.
    I updated mine through the launcher and I have the same problem. Blahhhhhh.

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

If you go to the 4.1b beta thread here, and download that over the update, the changes it makes allows the game to work for me. Might work on you.

RN 1.4 crashing with HttT 4.1b?

SOLUTION: For those of you unfortunate like me to buy httt on steam and are not being able to play this wonderful mod there is a solution.
    first, download the patch 4.1b(first 4.1b patch) here
    second, apply this quickfix.
    third, play (:

So i just bought EU3 complete and HttT through steam and i was wondering why is it crashing with the latest version avalible on steam(httt 4.1). It crashes on the loading screen when it says creating or loading texts.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by shinegun; 24-05-2011 at 05:11.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

I dont think they've updated the mod for the new patch just yet.

I dont think they will. The mod creator has appeared to disappear. Right now im making my own version of RN, but for 4.0, if i can, i will attempt to update it

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's not just RN. MEIOU is also crashing at that point. I've heard The Dark Years is having trouble as well.
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by Hostaman View Post
    I dont think they will. The mod creator has appeared to disappear. Right now im making my own version of RN, but for 4.0, if i can, i will attempt to update it
    Damn... i saw a let's play on youtube of a guy using this mod and it is amazing... But do you know a way for me to extend the timeline?
    Thanks for the reply! And oh dude if you could post that modification of yours it would be great :P

Once im done with the modification, i will post it, just fixing some dynasty stuff atm. To extend the timeline u gotta go /commons/defines.txt. But it will get rlly buggy if u dont extend the techs, which takes a long time to do.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by shinegun View Post
    Damn... i saw a let's play on youtube of a guy using this mod and it is amazing... But do you know a way for me to extend the timeline?
    Thanks for the reply! And oh dude if you could post that modification of yours it would be great :P
    Can you give me a link to that Let's Play please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xR83srKukg I found that. not sure if it is the same one but it's with RN
    "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - Karl Marx

yes that is the one
    pretty cool guy
    pitty the mod isnt working ='/

I know. Well not at least with the latest patch. I'd try and update it myself but i haven't got a clue how to.
    "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - Karl Marx

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

maybe start in the 2100 then, see if that works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast