+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.1b Patch Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by shanalya View Post
    I just download and installed the official patch... and now, in most colonies, colonists arrive in one day (just one I see with 61 days...) strange...
    Have you tried deleting your map cache?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by rmartin View Post
    I am having issues with this. I downloaded the patch, and whenever I try to play the game it crashes. Any suggestions?
    If you updated form 4.0, you probably need the last version of DirectX 9.0c. As registered user, you have access to the Tech Support forum, where you'll find a sticky with a link to the MS updater.

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

This thread is NOT to be used for technical support. All such matters must be discussed in the Tech Support forum ONLY. Thank you.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Tweaked the Kingdom of Jerusalem
    What's that? Is there a way to carve out the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the Mameluks? It does not appear in the peace negotiation.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Albinik View Post
    What's that? Is there a way to carve out the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the Mameluks? It does not appear in the peace negotiation.
    It's a decision you can enact when you own the province of Judea.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Helsinki, Finlandia-Vel-Finningia Olim Regnum
    Could we have a .rar or .zip version?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulmen View Post
    Could we have a .rar or .zip version?
    Why? The EXE-file won't get much more compressed unless it's split.
    (I tried compressing with winrar and it was just a few kb smaller.)
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    Why? The EXE-file won't get much more compressed unless it's split.
    (I tried compressing with winrar and it was just a few kb smaller.)
    Because the .exe file is wack. It doesn't always see your version of HT as being installed, and Steam users can't install it. They have to use a Steam version with a different checksum.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Because the .exe file is wack. It doesn't always see your version of HT as being installed, and Steam users can't install it. They have to use a Steam version with a different checksum.
    I think you'll find a workaround for that in the techsupport section.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Thank you for doing this patch.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    I know it's fixed in DW, but I am not sure if it is in this.
    How evil can you get?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by SittingBear
    Most Venerable Paradox, any idea if VP is doing a patch with the same checksum as the Windows version?
    Quote Originally Posted by DominusNovus View Post
    Short answer: No.

Almost as short answer: Bootcamp windows.
    VP has already ported the patch. Big up to them!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by john_who View Post
    VP has already ported the patch. Big up to them!
    I was just ported, now I have convinced my friends to port as well to continue our mp game!

Mac Checksum is the same as Windows.

Blog Entries
    Impulse user here. The patch is not on Impulse, and the downloaded (Steam?) version does not find Eu3 HttT.

RANT:
    support of Eu3 on Impulse have been a pain. I will wait for a CD version this time.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone noticed any instability in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Impulse user here. The patch is not on Impulse, and the downloaded (Steam?) version does not find Eu3 HttT.

RANT:
    support of Eu3 on Impulse have been a pain. I will wait for a CD version this time.
    It should be avaible now (i'm not sure because yesterday evening, fed up by the delay, i've bought a new copy of EU3 complete and HttT from GG: they have a 70% discount and you bring the whole pack home with 15€): i see 1/12/2010 as "last updated" in the impulse launcher and 4.1b patch notes in the game history.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pacja View Post
    It should be avaible now (i'm not sure because yesterday evening, fed up by the delay, i've bought a new copy of EU3 complete and HttT from GG: they have a 70% discount and you bring the whole pack home with 15€): i see 1/12/2010 as "last updated" in the impulse launcher and 4.1b patch notes in the game history.
    Thanks. You also an Impulsive guy, right?

Thanks. You also an Impulsive guy, right?
    Yes, but from yesterday a former one, concerning EU3
    I've kept an eye on the Impulse forum, but they didn't answer about the long-waited release neither to my support ticket, quite disappoiting.

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

RANT:
    There will never be a CD version of any expansion or patch. Downloads only.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

There are a couple of possibilities:
    1. some 3rd party publishers have released hardcopy versions of Paradox expansions (e.g. Snowball in Russia)
    2. Johan has said they were discussing the possibility of a new compilation for next summer

Neither of these are anything you can count on at this point though.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast