• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I vote Bolivia.
I have never seen a Bolivian AAR and don't know how hard can be to have success.

I was going to vote Venezuela but given the voting trends, I don't want to piss my vote away, so I will vote Canada because I once had a girlfriend there. No, really.

Last edited:
Vive le Quebec libre! I see Canada winning, and as much as I love it so, we all know that the best things (an endless supply of smoky art-house types, poutine, and good conversation) come from Quebec! ;)

I vote for California, even though I know they don't have a chance in hell of winning.
Never give up, my young Padawan - with a lifetime experience of voting for things that don't have a chance of breaching the 0.03%ile, I can tell ya that it's the thrill of the underdog and the possibility of amazing chances that makes life wonderful!

Uh, although I guess by voting for Quebec, I've kinda made it less likely for both of us. Ah well! xD