• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(232550)

Paradox Sales
9 Badges
Oct 29, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so I guess I should make it a semi-useful one.

I'm not tech-support but I always like to lend a helping hand. So anyways, someone contacted me while having some trouble in Ship-Sim Extreme. They wanted to be able to launch a secondary ship from the primary vessel, but it wasn't covered in the manual.

So here is how you do it.
  • First you need a ship that is carrying a secondary vessel.
  • On the bottom right hand of the screen should be a picture of the primary ship. LEFT click on that.
  • Now an icon of the secondary ship should appear above it. RIGHT click on that icon to launch the secondary boat.
  • Now on the left hand of the screen, in the middle, you should see both ships. Click on the secondary boat.
  • You should now be piloting the secondary boat.

Simple enough. But if you're not the wordy type, here is a picture guide.

Also, while installing the game I encountered another problem. After some quick Googling, I found other people were having this problem too (one person to be precise, but never-the-less.) After Steam installs the game, and you go to run it, a box pops up saying "Command.dll". If you click "ok" then another box pops up saying something else and then something else and eventually you're just back at Steam. There's a very simple solution. Restart your computer. Boom, problem solved.

So there's my introductory post. Nice to meet all of you. :D
-Andrew

I was wondering about this, thanks for the picture help also, Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)