+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Ship Sim Extreme help

Cool Some Ship Sim Extreme help

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so I guess I should make it a semi-useful one.

I'm not tech-support but I always like to lend a helping hand. So anyways, someone contacted me while having some trouble in Ship-Sim Extreme. They wanted to be able to launch a secondary ship from the primary vessel, but it wasn't covered in the manual.

So here is how you do it.
    • First you need a ship that is carrying a secondary vessel.
    • On the bottom right hand of the screen should be a picture of the primary ship. LEFT click on that.
    • Now an icon of the secondary ship should appear above it. RIGHT click on that icon to launch the secondary boat.
    • Now on the left hand of the screen, in the middle, you should see both ships. Click on the secondary boat.
    • You should now be piloting the secondary boat.

Simple enough. But if you're not the wordy type, here is a picture guide.

Also, while installing the game I encountered another problem. After some quick Googling, I found other people were having this problem too (one person to be precise, but never-the-less.) After Steam installs the game, and you go to run it, a box pops up saying "Command.dll". If you click "ok" then another box pops up saying something else and then something else and eventually you're just back at Steam. There's a very simple solution. Restart your computer. Boom, problem solved.

So there's my introductory post. Nice to meet all of you.
    -Andrew

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I was wondering about this, thanks for the picture help also, Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

+ Reply to Thread