Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are the important thread
    you might want to refer to for important questions and/or discussion...

General Questions

What is MEIOU ? and why is there so many versions ?

How does one install MEIOU on Windows ?

How does one install MEIOU on Mac ?

How can one improve the speed of MEIOU ?

SRI AI is mentionned in several places... but what is it ?

Are there some nice AARs written on MEIOU ?

Potential solution for issues regarding use of Xfire with MEIOU

Blank Map for MEIOU

"Post Your Empire" thread

Can i use the MEIOU graphics with vanilla ?

I have black shields, what should i do ?

How can i speed Windows ?

MEIOU:TD Specific Questions

Sirk's great Installation of MEIOU Guide

Playing DW v5.1 and the latest version of MEIOU, i get crash when opening the ledger. Why ?

Gain Core in.... 300 years !

MEIOU Launcher crashes... what did I do?

MEIOU crashes on-start-up... what can I do?

How to use the 2 Gb fix to solve graphical issues ?

What map fonts are availlable for MEIOU:TD ?

Are there reference sheets regarding MEIOU ? like for the availlability of colonists ?

Frequently-Reported Known Errors

Why can't France and England make peace in the 1356 start ?

Playing on a low res screen, how can i select army options during a siege ?

What are the nations that can be formed ?

How to play MEIOU:TD on Mac ?

Why do I not have colonists ?

How to have compatibility of the Sprite packs with MEIOU:TD v5.2

How can i have the same checksum for a Multiplayer game ?

I have problems with savegames in MP games.

Questions For Older Versions

What are TOT and HDM ?

Former FAQ Thread

I get a crash when quitting the game...

Tips and Strategies

Japan

Georgia in 5.2

Last edited by gigau; 03-02-2013 at 15:29.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Updated the Frequently Asked Question
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    New thread link added.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Kallocain, at the request of forum members, has added a spoiler function. I'm going to use it when i post screenshots, to ease the speed of load of maps, especially for a new visit of the thread when you already know what the pics are. For people with slow internet, they can choose to look at them or not.

For those post shots, you can do so by coding [SPOILER] and the closing on (same with / as usual) around the [IMG] thing.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Have you noticed the Announcement banner at the top of the MEIOU forum ?

Look at it from time to time to keep up-to-date with the latest informations
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Updated the thread.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added links for Reference Sheets and for MEIOU in AARland.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Rejuvinated the link to the spead improvement thread.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Add a link to the new FAQ thread regarding crash on start up.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a link to a thread dealing with the new system of gaining a core on a province.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a link for Blank Map for MEIOU
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a link to the "Post Your Empire" thread
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added some FAQ from a former thread.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a link to the thread Gain Core in.... 300 years !.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a link to the thread dealing with the question "Why can't France and England make peace in the 1356 start ? ".
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast