• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(229190)

Private
1 Badges
Oct 1, 2010
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
So to add a little flavor to the average Vicky II game I've had a little idea. Anyone can post their "Challenge" here and then anyone who wants to can complete the challenge and then post a pic that proves the fact. So for instance if challenge is "Unite India as Mysore" then a pic of a united India with a capital at Mysore would be suitable proof. You may also brag about how you accomplished it, that's pretty much expected here XD

A little community competition never hurt, so this oughtta produce some interesting results. =D

Some Chalenges:
Countercolonization: "Own the British Isles, as the USA."

Senatus Populusque Romanus: "Reconquer former Roman Empire as Italy." Even better if its done as a Fascist!

Shema Yisrael: "Take over the entire Middle East as Israel."

Lebensraum: "Conquer all of Russia as Germany."

Well there are no prizes, so at least there's only a small incentive for people to cheat. Besides, the main thing is that it gives people, who are looking for something different, a challenge to keep things interesting. So what do you guys think of this?

Ill work on the Israel one without cheating.
Starting today Ill begin it and maybe post some screenies as I progress.
But this is a great idea.

Definitely a cool idea. Normally I just hear about some of the crazy accomplishments people have had in this game as side comments when talking about the mechanics of the game. Can't wait to see what people come up with!

Good to hear it TAoD!
Any more contenders for this?

Well there is a problem playing as Israel. When they are released they have no military, so the Ottomans will always declare war on you to annex you. And you cant just play as a satellite because you could never progressively grow. So currently, I see the only way to play as Israel is cheating. And thats not so fun.

Counter-colonization would be impossible since it would require capturing London; this would mean you'd have to take all of the UK.

But it sounds nice.

Really? What are Israel's primary and accepted cultures?
K3tchup, that's the WHOLE fun of that challenge. If someone could beat the UK like that without cheating it'd be ridiculous!