• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fjoelsvider

Major
21 Badges
Oct 30, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
i try to understand how some countries can industrialize that fast and i was wondering if it makes andy difference for them when running different economic policies.
do they build factories differently under lf than state capitalism? or is it basically the same AI for capis and the government itself?

High literacy/population countries industrialise faster due to their poor POPs becoming craftsmen faster. Number of craftsmen is the main limiting factor, not building factories.

i didnt just mean the building of them . everything from subsidizing to closing and reopening and also "location, location, location" as they say. im just wondering if its alle the same to the ai, regardless of political party (if i would load up as uk and switch them to whatever they are not currently) would it make any difference.

if it wouldnt, that would mean LF is probably not as bad as everyone thinks, right?