• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still doing the 100 military leaders that i'm gonna post soon (for Bosnia), Also important info event for Bosnia:
This is freakishly good!

EDIT: I wanted to have any Bosnian officer coming from JNA with the rank of colonel or higher in the game from the start as Yugoslav leader. There is an event to wake the same leader for Bosnia later on and remove it for Yugoslavia. Can you make sure you follow the same methodology please?
Do you have any luck with the pictures?
Cheers.

Last edited:
Here are 2 more:

Tuzla clash:
Code:
############################################
###### Tuzla clash!
#############################################
event = {
   id = 1339
   random = no

tag = { CRO SER BOS YUG SLV MAC MTN} 
   trigger = { ai = no }    
   persistent = yes

date = { day = 15 month = may year = 1992 }
   offset = 1 
   deathdate = { day = 15 month = may year = 1992 }

name = "1992 Yugoslav People's Army column incident in Tuzla"
   desc = "The 1992 Yugoslav People's Army column incident in Tuzla was an attack on the 92nd Yugoslav People's Army (JNA) Motorized Brigade in the Bosnian city of Tuzla that took place on 15 May 1992. The incident occurred at the road junction of Brcanska Malta as the JNA was undergoing an agreed-upon withdrawal from the city. At least 50 members of the JNA were killed and 44 wounded during the attacks."
   picture = "tuzla_jna_clash."

action_a = {
      name = "Tense times..." 
     }

Battle for the armored train in Gradačac

Code:
############################################
###### Battle for the armored train!
#############################################
event = {
   id = 1339
   random = no

tag = { CRO SER BOS YUG SLV MAC MTN} 
   trigger = { ai = no }    
   persistent = yes

date = { day = 15 month = may year = 1992 }
   offset = 1 
   deathdate = { day = 15 month = may year = 1992 }

name = "Battle for the "Armored train"
   desc = "On 22th October 1992 the Serb side attempted to enter Gradacac (a Bosniak controlled city) with an armored train, however they were stopped by superior organization from the Bosnian side which led to their victory by disabling the train and killing everyone in the train."
   picture = "gradacac_naive_serbs."

action_a = {
      name = "Tense times..." 
     }

Hope you like them, the second one is 100% sure and the train is still standing as a symbol of Bosnian resistance.

I'm still researching some more important events, gonna post them soon. ;)

Cheers :cool:

This is freakishly good!

EDIT: I wanted to have any Bosnian officer coming from JNA with the rank of colonel or higher in the game from the start as Yugoslav leader. There is an event to wake the same leader for Bosnia later on and remove it for Yugoslavia. Can you make sure you follow the same methodology please?
Do you have any luck with the pictures?
Cheers.
An example of one leader (which is already included) is Mustafa Hajrulahovic "Talijan", but there are some more guys that switched armies like Jovan Divjak and some more.

I think Dudakovic took part in fighting with 7th JNA Corps. I wouldn't worry abut Divjak. He left active service some yeas before war and was working in TO. TO officers should be available from the start to Bosnia only. Also, I wouldn't worry about Serbs and Croats who were TO but then switched sides. Add them to their respective TOs from the start.

If you do find that a person receive a particular training (Dudakovic was a trained tank officer) give him appropriate trait. Some are easy to determine but I do not now hot to represent AA or ART officers with their respective traits. What do you think?
Traits are not possible to modify so there is no point looking in that direction.

EDIT: Look at the bosnia.txt file abd event called JNA officers. Add switched leaders to that event. There is also an event in sfry.txt for YUG to sleep leaders.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me when Bogic Bogicevic formally left Yugoslav Presidency?

It's hard to find an exact date but according to an interview it was in September 1991:
http://www.slobodnaevropa.org/content/article/1045338.html said:
RSE: Polako, na sjednice Predsjedništva Jugoslavije prestaju da dolaze Slovenci, zatim Mesić, pa Vi.

Bogićević: To je logično. Ja sam već rekao da bez bilo koje od republika, a ne treba zaboraviti da je Sloveniji nuđeno da ode iz Jugoslavije mirnim putem, naravno suprotno ustavu i zakonima, to više nije Jugoslavija. Učestvovati u radu Predsjedništva, parlamenta ili vlade bez bilo koje od republika niko od nas nije imao mandat. Od septembra mjeseca 1991. ja nisam više učestvovao u radu Predsjedništva.

However on the English wikipedia it says that he left in april 91:
Bogić Bogićević
6th Bosnian member of the Yugoslav Presidency
In office
May 16, 1989 – April 27, 1991

According to the Serbian wikipedia:
The members of the Presidency of Yugoslavia from 15 May in 1989. to October in 1991. (fourth five-year term) were:
Delegate SR of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bogicevic
Members of the so-called "rump SFRY Presidency" of October in 1991. until 15 June in 1992. were as follows:
Delegate of the Republic of Serbia - Jovic
Delegate SR Montenegro - Branko Kostic
Delegate AP Vojvodina - Jugoslav Kostic
Delegate AP Kosovo and Metohija - Sejdo Bajramovic

I guess we should follow his own words if now that interview is true. Some day in September 1991.

P.S. I have added a level 2 port to Brcko(the largest riverport in Bosnia) and level 1 in Bosanska Gradiska and Bosanski Samac. I think that is good and enough, or do you guys think we maybe should also have a level 1 port in Orasje and Bosanski Brod?

I guess we should follow his own words if now that interview is true. Some day in September 1991.
Agree.
P.S. I have added a level 2 port to Brcko(the largest riverport in Bosnia) and level 1 in Bosanska Gradiska and Bosanski Samac. I think that is good and enough, or do you guys think we maybe should also have a level 1 port in Orasje and Bosanski Brod?
Biggest river ports on Save were Sl.Brod and Sisak by far. Sisak was home to biggest river fleet in Yugoslavia. Not sure what you have those at so they should be above Bosnian ports.

Hello guys i'm sorry if i'm late with these "more" leaders for Bosnia, but I got a really turbulent week and many things happened. :/

Here are the promised leaders, I really can't find more one's who actually existed. (But we can always add more random one's.) ;)

bosnian_leaders_updated.csv

I've fixed one missing 'Loyalty' entry and added the file into the leader folder. We have extra 50 new leaders. I expect Bosnia to field upto 400 units in 1995 so you can see how AI will be still short on leaders.
If you wish feel free to do the same for other countries. Stick to the same rules as you've applied for bosnian leaders.

EDIT; thanks a lot for the effort!

Last edited:
I've fixed one missing 'Loyalty' entry and added the file into the leader folder. We have extra 50 new leaders. I expect Bosnia to field upto 400 units in 1995 so you can see how AI will be still short on leaders.
If you wish feel free to do the same for other countries. Stick to the same rules as you've applied for bosnian leaders.

EDIT; thanks a lot for the effort!

Thanks, I wish I could have posted this early but one of my friends died a few days ago, and that got me really. :( Well what is even life? when you can extinguish it in a second... :(

Hello guys i'm sorry if i'm late with these "more" leaders for Bosnia, but I got a really turbulent week and many things happened. :/

Here are the promised leaders, I really can't find more one's who actually existed. (But we can always add more random one's.) ;)

bosnian_leaders_updated.csv

Great job! But just one question, are all those new leaders real existing persons? I searched for some of the new unknown names and couldn't find any information, that's why I ask. :blush: Once again good job! Would you maybe as Hogar said try to do the same for another country/para-state?

I personally would not like to have random military leaders as I would like to have this mod as historical and correct as possible (at least ministers and leaders).

We have extra 50 new leaders. I expect Bosnia to field upto 400 units in 1995 so you can see how AI will be still short on leaders.

Damn 400 units! Isn't that little to high and ahistorical? One battalion lets say is 500 soldiers * 400 = 200.000 But I saw now on wikipedia that ARBiH had some 200.000 personal in 95 so it would maybe not be so wrong if now our battalions each have 500 soldiers?

Thanks, I wish I could have posted this early but one of my friends died a few days ago, and that got me really. :( Well what is even life? when you can extinguish it in a second... :(

I'm sorry, I hope your friend is now on a better place! Everything that exists will one day or another cease to exist so have fun and enjoy what you are doing!

In game battalions a vary from 400 to 650 men. That gives you approximately 400 units. In what-if scenario getting down to Sandzak could be even more.

Great job! But just one question, are all those new leaders real existing persons? I searched for some of the new unknown names and couldn't find any information, that's why I ask. :blush: Once again good job! Would you maybe as Hogar said try to do the same for another country/para-state?

I personally would not like to have random military leaders as I would like to have this mod as historical and correct as possible (at least ministers and leaders).

Damn 400 units! Isn't that little to high and ahistorical? One battalion lets say is 500 soldiers * 400 = 200.000 But I saw now on wikipedia that ARBiH had some 200.000 personal in 95 so it would maybe not be so wrong if now our battalions each have 500 soldiers?

I'm sorry, I hope your friend is now on a better place! Everything that exists will one day or another cease to exist so have fun and enjoy what you are doing!
Thanks for the nice words, lets move on.
Yea, all of these guys were commanders of different units I get these name from a local book to be exact but some are also from the net. They definitely existed and two of these "new" guys are from my place (they were commanders of the 304. Mountain brigade) defending out municipality. Also I see that we don't have many leaders for "APZapadna Bosna" or "Autonomna pokrajina Zapadna Bosna" so I could add more for them. At the end of 1995 ARBIH had more than 580 brigades. I will try to find more of these guys from "Zapadna Bosna" and later on for "Sandzak" also. :)

Cheers

Also I see that we don't have many leaders for "APZapadna Bosna" or "Autonomna pokrajina Zapadna Bosna" so I could add more for them. At the end of 1995 ARBIH had more than 580 brigades. I will try to find more of these guys from "Zapadna Bosna" and later on for "Sandzak" also. :)

Cheers

Yes please do that. Don't think it will take too much time to find for WB as there were not so many local military commanders. The WB "army" was in-directly controlled by the Serbs. Don't forget to see what rank the leaders that you find had.

TheFreak_97 do you have any more events for Bosnia? Any new ideas what could be made into events?

EDIT: Searched little on WB and found this article. If you could write them down and try to find what rank/skill/trait they had that would be great! Don't think there are more commanders but you could try to find some more on the internet or in some books.

Last edited:
Guys,
Remember that we have battalion sized units. Commanders do not have to be a brigade commanders although ideally we would look for major's at minimum. Only if a person wasn't at least major initially but distinguished himself until 1995 and became at least general (rank 2) I would consider him too.

Yes please do that. Don't think it will take too much time to find for WB as there were not so many local military commanders. The WB "army" was in-directly controlled by the Serbs. Don't forget to see what rank the leaders that you find had.

TheFreak_97 do you have any more events for Bosnia? Any new ideas what could be made into events?

EDIT: Searched little on WB and found this article. If you could write them down and try to find what rank/skill/trait they had that would be great! Don't think there are more commanders but you could try to find some more on the internet or in some books.
Alright i'm on it with WB's leaders, thx for the article, oh and I will look if there are some events that could be transported into the game. ;)

Sorry guys if i'm not so active but I have a lot of stuff to do in school and taking care about my GF. So WB leaders will be posted tomorrow I guarantee. :)

Hope you understand. ;)

Cheers.

Alright it was really hard to find more leaders for AOZB (thanks to Hax for the article, that helped a lot!), the army was very limited so the number of leaders also. Now we got 49 leaders that existed. Can't find more. Also if we want we can add random dudes at a later stage of the mod. :)

Here is the file: aozb.csv