• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for finding these pics and such a good quality too. We still need to decide whether we will include factories as teams. This is especially because there was little advancement in production area in the period we cover. At this point we definitely have doctrines and secret weapons. However, if you do know some crazy scientists, that would be fun to have...
I hope someone will take tech trees away from me so maybe we find usage for factories. Great pics!
Thanks man. :)

EDIT: In the mean time i found out about a guy (Sarajevan) who was the lead in mechanical/scientific breakthroughs, he came up with ideas for new weapons (cause you already know that the Sarajevans made their own primitive weapons (Mostly).
I got the idea that he could be used as that kind of freaky scientist hahaha
Still need to research him a bit more.

:)

Last edited:
Tech wanted, tech got.
So basically after some hours of collecting real information and reading state archives i came up with new (better techs) for Bosnia, the old good ones are still there.
bos_tech_v4

Also now im continuing my work with transferring the JNA officers. :)

Cheers guys.

Great thanks! Just one question, should GINEX really be a own tech team? Wasn't it a part of UNIS?

Thanks man. :)

EDIT: In the mean time i found out about a guy (Sarajevan) who was the lead in mechanical/scientific breakthroughs, he came up with ideas for new weapons (cause you already know that the Sarajevans made their own primitive weapons (Mostly).
I got the idea that he could be used as that kind of freaky scientist hahaha
Still need to research him a bit more.

:)

Interesting! What is his name?