• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eastern Slavonia

istocna_slavonija.png

Red line is the front. The question is should Osijek, Jarmina and Vinkovci(yellow line) be Serb cores? Don't we have any EastSlavoniaRSK in the game?

I would go with Ilok, Lovas and Nustar to Serbian cores.
Ilok is a link to Serbia and other two have some major centres of upraising within them. Whole Baranja as well, as that was 'compensation' for eastern Srem that Croatia passed to Serbia in 1945.

I would go with Ilok, Lovas and Nustar to Serbian cores.
Ilok is a link to Serbia and other two have some major centres of upraising within them. Whole Baranja as well, as that was 'compensation' for eastern Srem that Croatia passed to Serbia in 1945.

So you don't agree that RSK Eastern Slavonia should have cores on Osijek and Vinkovci? I think RSK ES should have that mainly due to these province's strategic importance and being neighbours with provinces with Serb population? Or should we have events that gives ES cores on them when they are occupied and hold for a certain time?

Honestly, don't know what was in plans for these two cities. Perhaps we can include them and see what other say later.

But how shall I add those cores to Eastern Slavonia when they don't have any scenario file? Because it's not RSK who pop ups after the YNA withdrawal, right?
This is Eastern Slavonia (U11) that gets formed after YUG withdraws following Sarajevo truce.

This is Eastern Slavonia (U11) that gets formed after YUG withdraws following Sarajevo truce.

But still how can I change their cores when they don't have any scenario file? Can revolter nations even have an own scenario file? I know we made one for Western Bosnia.

Shouldn't we just like with Western Slavonia let ES exist from the start like an one province nation?

But still how can I change their cores when they don't have any scenario file? Can revolter nations even have an own scenario file? I know we made one for Western Bosnia.

Shouldn't we just like with Western Slavonia let ES exist from the start like an one province nation?
Ah... We'll will need an event to set cores for ES. Freak?

If I remember right scenario file is only read when game is loaded, afterwards we need to use events or revolt.txt.

Ahh well that explains it then.

Just one more question regarding this topic. Why have you made WS as a starting nation while ES is a revolter? Do you consider this to be more historical rather than having both as starting nations?

Ahh well that explains it then.

Just one more question regarding this topic. Why have you made WS as a starting nation while ES is a revolter? Do you consider this to be more historical rather than having both as starting nations?

Game-play reasons. ES gets easily annexed because it would likely be a single province (Borovo) revolter. I am planning only to add Serbs from ES adding some manpower to JNA. IRL ES was totally depended and incorporated into JNA structure. In other provinces that was not the case from outset.

Brilliant - thanks!
I have no issues with naming convention. Is that the only one you want to change? Think of the starting page - will the name be too long?

Brilliant - thanks!
I have no issues with naming convention. Is that the only one you want to change? Think of the starting page - will the name be too long?

Actually now when I look at it, adding RS or SAO to Western Slavonia would make the name too long so we can skip that. Same thing for Eastern Slavonia.

And it works to have a scenario file for a nation which doesn't exist from start. Look:

easternslavonianp.png

Do you agree on these national provinces for Eastern Slavonia or are they a bit over-aggregated? Please tell me if you think they shouldn't have some of those province as national provinces.

Looks good to me. I do not know if Serbs had really an appetite for Osijek. Leave it as it is, it will make it more interesting to play.

If you are fiddling with WS revolter file please make sure minimum is set to 220 only and capital is 220 (Pakrac).
In the last version we had Vocin as capital and as minimum.

I'm just touching the scenario files. It's there where I have changed the cores so when I send you my scenario files just copy the province numbers, not the whole file as you surely have added something in the meantime.