• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Delete your navladist.tbl and airdistance.tbl from map directory. I think I remember seeing this before.

I did what you said, started the game and choose Croatia but the problem wasn't removed.

lastovo.png

It seems that these two files that you said I should delete are re-created when the scenario is loaded. I tested again but same thing happens. So the problem is in the map and not in the coding files I guess? As you can see on the picture there is no port on Lastovo but the province is highlighted as there is a port.

Can you get Gukan to look into it? Alternative is we give up on port at Lastovo... It won't break the game if we don't have it.

EDIT: Are you sure you've add the port to the correct province? Is it possible you've added the port to a see province?
Hit F12 and type showid. That will display you a province id in the lower right corner of the screen. Hover over Lastovo and note province id. Is this province set up with the port?

Can you get Gukan to look into it? Alternative is we give up on port at Lastovo... It won't break the game if we don't have it.

EDIT: Are you sure you've add the port to the correct province? Is it possible you've added the port to a see province?
Hit F12 and type showid. That will display you a province id in the lower right corner of the screen. Hover over Lastovo and note province id. Is this province set up with the port?

Yes I looked it up and it says province ID #1918 both on the map(F12) and in the Ports file in the scenario folder. I will contact Gukan and see if he can fix this.

Does Dubrovnik have 10-15 fortifications? It must have, cuz its well deffended. And in game must be hard to conqure.

At the moment I've made urban centres very hard to conquer through attacking penalties. I think if JNA was really keen to take Dubrovnik it would have done it due to impossible defensive positions once the high ground above city is lost. In most games Dubrovnik remains an enclave.

At the moment I've made urban centres very hard to conquer through attacking penalties. I think if JNA was really keen to take Dubrovnik it would have done it due to impossible defensive positions once the high ground above city is lost. In most games Dubrovnik remains an enclave.

I like the idea to give some provinces forts, for example Dubrovnik where a offensive would cause a lot of casualties. Forts = manpower killer. We could have them from start or give some certain provinces(Vukovar, Sarajevo, Osijek, Dubrovnik, Mostar) via events forts. What do you think?

Alright, have started to fix the RSK cores but as usual I want to hear your opinion as well.

North Dalmatia
north_dalmatia.png

Red dot: I agree that it should be Serb core.
Yellow dot: Province had Serb population
Red border: The front line during the war

Should Sibenik and the provinces around be RSK cores?

I think Sibenik remain core although not sure if it was in the plans for annexation like Zadar. Supaplex, can you shed any light on this???

I think Sibenik remain core although not sure if it was in the plans for annexation like Zadar. Supaplex, can you shed any light on this???

But Sarajevo isn't a Serb core and therefore should neither Sibenik be that. Only if they get captured and peace is made there should be an event which makes Sibenik and some other occupied provinces to RSK cores. Don't you agree?

I am really not sure whether or not Serbs had plans for Sibenik inclusion. If they did then it is the same as with Zadar/Sisak/Karlovac which all had Serb minority in the town and were targeted.

Gospic should definitely be included. Part of the town was densely populated by Serbs and controlled by Serbs for good part of 1991.
Leave Zadar and Sibenik out although I can't imagine great Serbia without a Zadar as goal.

Gospic should definitely be included. Part of the town was densely populated by Serbs and controlled by Serbs for good part of 1991.
Leave Zadar and Sibenik out although I can't imagine great Serbia without a Zadar as goal.

Gospic added, I will also add Brusan, Vrance and Slivnice. What about Smiljan where Tesla was born, should it be a core due to its 'historical value'?

We are thinking the same way but we use different methods. I would also like that Sibenik and Zadar are cores for Greater Serbia but not for RSK.

Lika-Kordun
lika_kordun.png

What about the southern part of Kordun?

I would add the cores because Krajina would be cut in two.
Sminjan is Ok to be included. I am not sure about yellow spots around Otocac. If you do give them all then Kriz Polje should go to otherwise there is an enclave.

I would add the cores because Krajina would be cut in two.

What cores, could you please specify?

Sminjan is Ok to be included. I am not sure about yellow spots around Otocac. If you do give them all then Kriz Polje should go to otherwise there is an enclave.

All yellow spots will be cores including enclaves just as in Bosnia for Croats and Serbs.

Kordun
24v6t6r.jpg

Should I make all they way to Vrbovsko core as it had significant Serb population?

What about Solina near Petrinja? It had Croat population, or should we use Sava(?) as the border?

There was an attempt to get Gorski Kotar Serbs involved into the war. There was even a special force detachment organised with a purpose to spur local Serbs to rebel. I would add all yellow dots. Kupa (not Sava) is definitely a northern border.

Serbs were claiming 'county' Caprag which contained all areas of Sisak county south of Kupa and Sava River. Since Sisak in this map is completely north of these rivers I would leave it out. I would add Solina simply on principle that Kupa river is north border.
I would add Virovitica otherwise the famous phrase by infamous politician would sound false: Vilovitica-Kallovac-Kalobag... :D