yes i understand that, just pointing out some fun facts, everybody that plays these games loves history right ? (or just love to take over the world)
Then what is more fun than little history facts .
My AARs: Inkwell, my AARs are near the bottom of the page, the 4th last on page 11
"....You might have a very minor case of serious brain damage...."
Wheatly from portal 2
Is this mod dead?
Game Developer East vs West - Event&Decision Team Leader
Unless stated otherwise, the content of the above post is my personal opinion only.
Victoria 2 Pop Maker Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
Victoria 2 Order Of Battle Maker Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Maker-Utility
Victoria 2 Savegame Analyser Utility: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?638277-Victoria-2-AHD-Savegame-Analyser
2. There could be an event or decision about taking Madagascar if the Pirate Nation has Slavery, Madagascar was a big slavery deposit.
3. Siezing some of the small Portugese Asian Colonies like East Timor, Goa, and Macau via an event (Portugal hangs Pirate Admiral or something) and then a decision would be a nice idea.
4. An uprising against the Pirates in some Caribean Islands during the late game, maybe?
5. An event that allowed the Pirates to send a colonial expedition to Africa a decade or so before the Scrable of Africa would happen would be nice. It could be costly if you liked.
6. Slave Uprising events and then later a decision to put it all down.
I'm assuming that you mean events and decision ideas, so you know.
Dude, this mod has been dead for nearly a year.
For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.
Creator of PDM:APD for A House divided 2.31: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...POP-Demand-Mod
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod