+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: China and Korea 1914-1936

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

The CCP didn't actually get involved against the Japanese; they caused more damage to the Nationalists than they ever did to the Japanese during the 1937-1945 period.
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Quite correct you are. They did the 100 regiments offensive which is emphasized in their propaganda a lot, but left the brunt of the fighting to the nationalists. According to other sources I've read they did some rear-guard action and reached an understanding with the Japanese to allow them to control the rural areas while the Japanese controlled the main routes. PRC sources themselves confirm the sacrifices of the Nationalists--many Nationalist generals gave their lives in battle, and this is admitted by sources such as baidu.com (Chinese govt-approved wikipedia). They also admit that many people were wrongful victims of the Cultural revolution by the way.
    Cold War Extension Final for Arma 1.3 via Mediafire via Rapidshare
    Cold War Extension Forum for Arma 1.3 NEW! Cold War Extension Forum - Arsenal of Democracy
    Download Cold War/Modern Day Extension 0.18 for AoD Mediafire via DepositFiles NEW! AOD Skins
    New Revolters for AoD Fatherland Scenario
    and New Revolters are now included in the Cold War Extension
    Play HOI2 in higher resolution--Forum
    Download 1024 1280 or 1600 widescreen skins Rapidshare Mediafire
    "I have talked to my Japanese friends. They said, 'We are sorry, the Imperial Japanese army invaded China.' I told them, 'No! If your Imperial army did not occupy half of China, the people of China would not have united against you, and the Chinese Communist Party will not be in power today.'" -- Mao Zedong (1964.Jul.10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3