• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Talking about flags, is it me or are there different sizes for flags in this screenshot?
Like there's some fleets moving inland, wich would be silly, or something better, like flag sizes matching the actual army sizes? :)

Yeah, that would be rather silly, wouldn't it?

Setting up an entire new "AI allied nations must approve a peace deal" stage seems overly complicated. I can think of a few tweaks that might help, though:

• Each province not your own that you give away in a peace deal gains you infamy points.
  • Giving away a province belonging to another nation gives that country a long-lasting CB on you. (It would have to be long-lasting, since they've just lost a war so won't be in any condition to declare war on you straight away. Make the CB last 50 years - same as it takes a province to core - and call it a 'Betrayal' CB.)

I like it. Mostly. There should be a tracking of which countries started the war. If France picks a fight with Aragon, and Castille ends up defending Aragon as alliance leader, Castille shouldn't get infamy for trading Aragonese provinces to France. Also, giving away a vassal's territory probably shouldn't earn infamy either... or at least not as much.

Or they ran out of topics to cover. ;)

[Holland/Utrecht thingy]

What about them?

Holland has taken part of Utrecht so the latter is not a coastal province anymore. It looks kinda wierd with Holland taking so much of Utrecht. Yes, A part of Holland stretches above Utrecht, but in my opinion this is a bit overdone ;)

To my knowledge Utrecht has always been coastal. (In reality that is, although I'm not quite sure wether they actually used the coast to their advantage. But to the coast they were!)

Holland has been attached to Gelre too, but not above Utrecht, but below. So I suggest to move Utrecht upwards (make it coastal again), and connect Holland and Gelre in the void that appears if it actually was the intention to connect Geldre and Holland. (maybe chew a bit of Breda in the process if needed.)

Maybe the following link gives some insight of what I mean.
Link to a map of the Republic. (1588-1795)

Btw: Could you introduce the "rename-feature" to sea-zones aswell?
That would be great.
How would you judge who was the province's owner?

How would you judge who was the province's owner?
The AI wouldn't change anyway, so when the Player onws 1 bordering land province he owns the sea zone,
if no land provinces border the sea-zone nobody will own it.
If 2 Players (MP) own a sea-zone nobody can edit them.

I just don't want if I play Prussia and all sourrounding provs' are mine but the coast
it is still "french-guyana-coast". French? there was never a french-guyana in my game ;)
(These are just examples)....

Can still happen in Vicky 2 as well.

Yes, I know it can still happen in Vicky2 as well, but the point is that it would be relatively simple to fix there. They just still have a lot of left-overs from the EU3 system. Essentially what people are asking for requires the "war goal" system first, and then they can add rules for minor alliance partners to rejecting peace proposals that makes no sense to them, it would just mean that the GP protecting them have conceded the defeat, and thus pulled out of the intervention. The target minor could still fight on alone if they have the power.

As in: Spain declares war on Portugal over a specific province, Portugal is protected by France, and France intervenes. Spain kicks France ass, and France concedes to Spain, that Spain can have that Portuguese province. That just means that France pulled out, Portugal could still fight on alone if they are doing better. But if you don't have the war goal system first, any such system wouldn't make much sense, because at the time of the peace there is no longer any way to tell wether the war was over Spain-France conflict or a Spain-Portugal conflict.

This is a good change, and i think that it is somehow idiotic that you havent thought about it before ;) But i suppose beeing genious is seeing things that are obvious, but no one see them, and it is almost like beeing idiot (being idiot is seeing obvious things :rofl:)

[size=-2]AFAIK the typo in National Idea "Esprit d'Corps" hasn't been fixed in HTTT
It should be Esprit de Corps[/size]

Thanks for pointing this out, this has always bothered me, it should indeed be Esprit de Corps. An e only gets taken off like that in French if a vowel or vowel sound comes after it (for example: The phrase J'habite, where the e in je gets removed and replaced with ').