Darkest Hour - Dev Diary #8 - Improved Interface Part 1

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will there be a possibility to select more than one newly constructed division while deploying it? It's a PitA to having to click every division, then province, then another division, then province... :)

Yes I think I saw a picture that you can take more then 1 div and put it all on same province.
Don't remmember where, maybe on Facebook pictures or it was in a diary.

Wasnt there suppose to be another AAR yesterday, am i the only one to notice? Or is everyone secretly hiding it

Are you waiting since you want to answer them all or do you just wait for the right ones? :)

I personally have no clue, but I imagine the ones writing the DDs are looking for questions that relate around the same thing or are otherwise commonly asked.

I'm very interested to hear what's been added to make the WW1 scenario work (new units? techs? dynamics?). The HOI2 WW1 mod was never properly finished and never really reproduced the kind of warfare you would expect in a WW1 game, so I'm interested to see how this scenario works.